This is a must see Korean series. When you watch it this is you right here
weeping.gif
through out the entire movie
ssad.gif
Sorry if it's not English subtitled...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiqEZqzhGBA&NR

Tell me what you think?

juli

I watched it once and gave up. Maybe be like first 20 minutes of episode 1 and I was like eh... not for me. But I've heard sooooo many good things about this show. Like many people were OBseSSed with it!!! still dont understand why... but newayz have u watched Winter Sonata??? Sorta old but I know thats a big hit among Japanese people. =P

MarieLisa_Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by juli
I watched it once and gave up. Maybe be like first 20 minutes of episode 1 and I was like eh... not for me. But I've heard sooooo many good things about this show. Like many people were OBseSSed with it!!! still dont understand why... but newayz have u watched Winter Sonata??? Sorta old but I know thats a big hit among Japanese people. =P

Im OBseSSed with it hahahaha... It's a really good movie when you get to the middle of the movie.. That's when they good shit happend lol.... No, I never watched Winter Sonata... Another good one is Autumn in my Heart... I never finished the movie hahaha... I stopped when they were older lol... Imma finish it one day =) What other do you recommend to watch
eyelove.gif

juli

If I am thinking what Autumn in my heart is what it is.... I LOVED that one. Somehow I am thinking that one can be also called like Fall Story or something?? But I absolutely LOVE that series. I cried myself a river. hahaha Sad but good story! hehehehe
cutey.gif

hmm I shall look into it but I get confused with titles because its different in Korean and when given engish title its somewhat misleading. (I think)

So is it like u buy DVDs or rent tapes of the series?? Since you are watching Chun-hyang now, I am thinking DVDs cuz it takes time for them to get translated and distributed to diff. Asian countries... thats what I thought. ( I am not 100% sure how it works tho.) It was out in Korea early 05.

I will see if I can find any english titled series that I tought that were good. Apparently I can't translate Korean to English well.
ssad.gif

MarieLisa_Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by juli
If I am thinking what Autumn in my heart is what it is.... I LOVED that one. Somehow I am thinking that one can be also called like Fall Story or something?? But I absolutely LOVE that series. I cried myself a river. hahaha Sad but good story! hehehehe
cutey.gif

hmm I shall look into it but I get confused with titles because its different in Korean and when given engish title its somewhat misleading. (I think)

So is it like u buy DVDs or rent tapes of the series?? Since you are watching Chun-hyang now, I am thinking DVDs cuz it takes time for them to get translated and distributed to diff. Asian countries... thats what I thought. ( I am not 100% sure how it works tho.) It was out in Korea early 05.

I will see if I can find any english titled series that I tought that were good. Apparently I can't translate Korean to English well.
ssad.gif

Oh! I never heard of Fall Story before…. Autumn in my heart is about 2 baby girls are swapped by mistake in a hospital. The truth comes to light only after about 14 years, when one of the girls, Enxi, is hurt in an accident and her blood tested in the hospital. By then, Enxi has already developed a very close bonding with her "brother", Junxi, and her "parents". Nevertheless, she and Xinai - the other girl whose identity was swapped with hers - are returned to their respective families: Enxi to a life of poverty with her natural mother and gangster-brother, Xinai to an easy and comfortable life with her brother Junxi and their parents. Shortly after, Junxi and his family leave for America... I cried myself a river when I watched it when they were younger in the beginning of the movie…

I buy my DVDs at this CD store in Houston, Texas… No I don’t rent the movie/series, when I go to Houston; I always attend to stop by the store to see what they have. So far I have Autumn in my heart, my sassy Girl, Wind struck and etc. My sister bought Sassy Girl Chun-Hyang online… I’m from New Orleans so I thinking other states might sell them too… Where do you buy your movies/series? The series can be pricey though…Well, whenever you get the chance to see what movies are good let me know…

Here’s the link to part three for the movie Autumn in my heart… The poor girl she’s a bitch, but I be feeling bad for her when her mama yell at her lol….

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pHmBjc2GblI

cupcakekiss

my favorite korean drama is Stairway to Heaven
smiles.gif

my favorite korean movies are My Sassy Girl, Too Beautiful to Lie, and Il Mare

juli

saw that one... Stairway to Heaven.
smiles.gif
Same girl from Winter Sonata...

I liked the guys in Stairway to Heaven!!! (esp. the tall one not the short prince lookalike one (haha))

I dunno about the girl tho... she is okay lookin but she can't act for her life. something is def. missing when u see her act!!! But I enjoyed wathching both!

Korean movies... hMmMm I only watched King's Man? or something I cant remember exact English title. But it was pretty good. My first korean movie ever... not a fan of korean movies :p

MarieLisa_Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakekiss
my favorite korean drama is Stairway to Heaven
smiles.gif

my favorite korean movies are My Sassy Girl, Too Beautiful to Lie, and Il Mare

I seen My Sassy Girl already! Did you know that Windstruck is the first part of My Sassy Girl? Ok! I'll check out Stairway to Heaven, Too Beautiful to Lie and Il Mare. Thanks

Quote:
saw that one... Stairway to Heaven. Same girl from Winter Sonata...

I liked the guys in Stairway to Heaven!!! (esp. the tall one not the short prince lookalike one (haha))

I dunno about the girl tho... she is okay lookin but she can't act for her life. something is def. missing when u see her act!!! But I enjoyed wathching both!

Korean movies... hMmMm I only watched King's Man? or something I cant remember exact English title. But it was pretty good. My first korean movie ever... not a fan of korean movies :p

Never watched King's Men. My Sassy Girl was my first Korean movie. I'm a fan
eyelove.gif

hyperRealGurl

i cant watch stuff like this my moms use to watch korean series like it was going out of style... i think all of them are so dramatic.... but i do like the game shows pretty funny lol

cupcakekiss

i think X-Man and Love Letter are really cool, funny, and cute korean shows; they showcase the korean idols participating in activities and games

NFTP

my favorite korean movies are the classic, and my sassy girl.
my favorite dramas are my name is kim sam soon, and yellow handkerchief.
i watched my sassy girl chun hyang, but i thought it was kinda redundant as the episodes went on.

Latest posts