Scary Scars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamergirl3

So I loves my kitty Kiki, but I don't love the scars I get from her. I love to play with her, and she likes to play ROUGH! I usually don't mind, but her little scratches are catching up to me and are turning into tiny scars. I've never really noticed until today and its ugly! Not to mention the tiny scratches I have on my forearm, but the little scars as well. They're small about this "------" long each but there's a lot of them, and they're white now. Other than not letting her scratch me anymore, what creams/lotions should I use to fade the scars? Im using Neosporin on the existing scratches/scabs, but don't know what to do about the scars. Please help! I might have to make armbands/armwarmers part of my wardrobe lol!
Thanks
smiles.gif

JJones

haha don't you just love kittens? Our neighbor's cat had 8 babys ( I was 7 or 8...) and I was like their second mum hehe.
I experienced that these scars go away on their own. It just takes some time. I havn't any scars anymore...

mspixieears

I know exactly the scratches you're referring to! Hope you don't mind, I'm closing this, because we have a stickied thread entirely devoted to this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.