Searching for MAC

zalman76

Hey specktra, so I"m new to this site and this is something completely foreign to me. I'm a guy trying to find a specific kind of make up my girlfriend is looking for and I don't know where to find it, it is a discontinued MAC product. She really wants me to find "mac strada" and "mac liberty of london dirty plum". Can anyone help me out? Her birthday is coming up and I know these are things that she really wants. Thank you.

User38

oh oh.. I just posted about MAC Strada... same goes for Dirty Plum.. maybe someone has it here and is willing to sell it. These items are either discontinued or totally sold out.

miagirl07

I have seen both at the Lee, MA CCO. If you know someone living close by, maybe they can do a CP for you.

hwangsara

Yeah, I know for sure that I have seen Dirty Plum at my CCO. You can check the closest CCO to you. That's the best place to look.

pretty_melody

my cco has dirty plum in black and lol packaging and I think I might have seen strada. Sadly I dont have the means to get to the cco and I've never sent out items before. sorry....

Latest posts