Sephora's NEW Stippling Brush

aziajs

Has anyone seen/tried Sephora's new brush????

P148005_hero.jpg

bellaetoile

cute. so begins the string of knockoff 187 brushes, that are close to the cost of the original one, and probably nowhere near the quality. that brush us $35 and i'm tempted to drive to sephora later today to check out the quality. $7 difference isn't much of a bargain if the quality is drastically compromised, and i can't imagine any stippling brush being as good as the 187..then again, i'm biased, i have 2, and want a 3rd, lol.

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaetoile
cute. so begins the string of knockoff 187 brushes, that are close to the cost of the original one, and probably nowhere near the quality. that brush is $35 and i'm tempted to drive to sephora later today to check out the quality. $7 difference isn't much of a bargain if the quality is drastically compromised, and i can't imagine any stippling brush being as good as the 187..then again, i'm biased, i have 2, and want a 3rd, lol.

i don't think this begins a knockoff frenzy...there are already a couple companies that have stippling brushes, like Prescriptive and Flirt...Sephore just finally made one themselves...
smiles.gif

I have a few sephora brushes and like them. I've been wanting another stippling brush and I'm going to give this a try. The prices doesn't matter, if I like it great! if not, i'll just return it and get another 187.
i'll let ya'll know once i get it in the mail!
smiles.gif

samila18

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbetsy
Hey! That looks like the 187! How much is it? Anyone tried it yet?

it's $35, but I haven't tried it yet.. the pic I saw of it was in the Summer '06 catalog and it looked nothing like that, actually.. the white bristles were MUCH shorter.. weird.. =T

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
i don't think this begins a knockoff frenzy...there are already a couple companies that have stippling brushes, like Prescriptive and Flirt...Sephore just finally made one themselves...
smiles.gif

I have a few sephora brushes and like them. I've been wanting another stippling brush and I'm going to give this a try. The prices doesn't matter, if I like it great! if not, i'll just return it and get another 187.
i'll let ya'll know once i get it in the mail!
smiles.gif

I agree. Many companies have their skunk brush.

I like all of my Sephora brushes and I have heard this one is pretty dense. IMO that is what makes the 187 so great.
I have a feeling the Sephora one will be a good one.

colormust

i have the flirt brush..it was $10. not a big fan though, i never use it. i just doesnt feel full enough

Latest posts