Sex Offender as a Neighbor

paperfishies

I live in KY and in my state when you look at the sex offender database that the government has set up, it allows you to print off fliers/posters of any sex offender you want, so you can hand them out to your neighbors and post them in community centers. Personally, I'm not sure I could live right next to a sex offender. My husband and I are both survivors of child sexual abuse and I've worked very closely with children who have survived unimaginable things. It sucks that these people are ever allowed out of jail or a mental hospital, they don't deserve to ever see the light of day. Fuck their "rights" they didn't care about the rights of the child they destroyed.

When you forcibly take the innocence from a child, that child pays for it for the rest of their life, in MANY ways. Trust issues, relationship issues, feelings of complete and total inadequacy as a human being, sexual issues, depression, post traumatic stress disorder, issues with suicide, agoraphobia (being too afraid to even leave their own home), and about a million other things. The sex offenders who have done horrible things deserve all of the hard times they get, ten fold. Honestly, I don't give two shits about the small percentage that have "changed their ways" they deserve to be dropped into the middle of a pool of hungry sharks. Their victims will ALWAYS suffer a thousand times more than their predatory asses will.

Oh and my experience with Specktra has been amazing. From what I've seen on here the moderators are pretty damn fair compared to a few other makeup/beauty boards. You're able to speak your mind pretty freely for the most part.
specktra_rocks.gif

Simply Elegant

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperfishies
I live in KY and in my state when you look at the sex offender database that the government has set up, it allows you to print off fliers/posters of any sex offender you want, so you can hand them out to your neighbors and post them in community centers. Personally, I'm not sure I could live right next to a sex offender. My husband and I are both survivors of child sexual abuse and I've worked very closely with children who have survived unimaginable things. It sucks that these people are ever allowed out of jail or a mental hospital, they don't deserve to ever see the light of day. Fuck their "rights" they didn't care about the rights of the child they destroyed.

When you forcibly take the innocence from a child, that child pays for it for the rest of their life, in MANY ways. Trust issues, relationship issues, feelings of complete and total inadequacy as a human being, sexual issues, depression, post traumatic stress disorder, issues with suicide, agoraphobia (being too afraid to even leave their own home), and about a million other things. The sex offenders who have done horrible things deserve all of the hard times they get, ten fold. Honestly, I don't give two shits about the small percentage that have "changed their ways" they deserve to be dropped into the middle of a pool of hungry sharks. Their victims will ALWAYS suffer a thousand times more than their predatory asses will.

Oh and my experience with Specktra has been amazing. From what I've seen on here the moderators are pretty damn fair compared to a few other makeup/beauty boards. You're able to speak your mind pretty freely for the most part.
specktra_rocks.gif

I agree 100%. Just to add, the pedophile starts it all and whatever punishment s/he suffers, it was their doing in the first place that caused it.

Latest posts