• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Smokey Eyes (for different eye shapes)

Hi,

thanks for sharing. this is helpful as a guide. there is another posting of an eyechart by Makeupwhore (username) in the forum that i came across which is very useful as well

lavnder

Thank you!
thmbup.gif

cathlila

thanks! this was really helpful!

i always wondered why my smoky eyes never looked quite right...now i know! (deep-set eyes)

forevernars

Darn it, Darn it, Darn it!! I knew deep set eyes had to be the hardest to work on! I have deep set eyes that are very round, they have absolutely no shape to them like some have lovely almond or diamond shaped eyes mine are just round like a bouncy ball and deep set. I always thought maybe it was just me that thought it was hard to do looks on my eyes but apparently not! I wish it were easier to do looks on my no shape, round retarded eyes :/

Latest posts