• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Smokey Eyes of a DarkSoul (1st tutorial-be gentle!)

JCBean

I think you did a perfect job. I loved the tut, thank you so much, I'm going to try that application technique for smoky eyes-I *need* carbon now!!!!
greengrin.gif

You look gorgeous, and your glasses are great
winks.gif

Thanks again xx

goink

Quote:
Originally Posted by amenonine
The costco brushes are alright. So far the Eyeshadow brushes are pretty good, but the powder brush, blush brush, and bronzer brush sometimes irritates my skin. I really don't like the bronzer brush that comes with it.
but for what I paid for the set (~$20CAD) theres a lot of brushes to play with!

you can purchase the costco brush set in canada??
i bought mine in the bellingham costco.
try shoppers drug mart's quo brush line. i use their blush brush as a powder brush. it's very soft!

amenonine

Quote:
Originally Posted by goink
you can purchase the costco brush set in canada??
i bought mine in the bellingham costco.
try shoppers drug mart's quo brush line. i use their blush brush as a powder brush. it's very soft!

yeah i was able to find a set in canada XD (Richmond, BC)
Omg, and I just found out how awesome the QUO brushes are !! I want the powder brush because its sooo soft!