Stila eye shadow stick

mac_obsession

Anyone seen or used them? They look pretty much identical to shadesticks, from what I've seen, but in stila's packaging...they only have 4 colors though.

stila introduces a new way to apply color with new eye shadow sticks. Creamy color packaged in a neat and easy to control pen-like applicator. Blend and define with just a flick of your wrist for a look that is so hot, it's cool.

mac_obsession

Yeah Ive seen them...I wonder how they compare though. I wont be finding out personally with all the new shadesticks coming :p

mac_obsession

Well that sucks, but I love my mac shadesticks so Ill stick with them
greengrin.gif

sweetmelissa

I have Sunkissed and I love it! Application is quick and easy and the lasting power is comparable to my Stila powder shadows (with primer or concealer underneath...they last forever on me!). The one I have is soft enough that it didn't pull at my eye when I was applying it and the color is buildable. I can't compare to MAC's because I've never tried them but I definitely want more of these!!

Liz

I heard that they are better than the shadesticks because they're softer and don't drag like mac's.

Niclyf

I had Seashell and returned it with lightening speed .. the texture sucked (hard as a rock) which made getting any pigment from it impossible. Go for MAC Shadesticks .. they're better IMHO.

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
IMO the colors were EXACTLY like MAC's and MAC's are better quality.

ITA. I compared 2 of em and they're just like gracious me and pink couture.

I love my shadesticks, nothing compares to them.