Status
Not open for further replies.

mekaboo

I was just hired as a freelancer for MAC :p
Can I get a PPID card now?

Thanks for your replies

FacesbyNiki

Congrats on being hired!

About the PPID card, not sure. I do know you might need to turn in the same paper work like we did.

martygreene

I am unsure. Contact MAC and find out if you will be granted MAC employee discount status, or if you must apply for MAC PRO.

Colorqueen

PPID is a great program- at least they honor people in the business, which is more than most companies do. (Btw, I am just making a general statement of thankfulness, not really meant to make any kind of insinuations , just to clarify. )

Shine

re

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
I don't know but why you call it 'stupid ppid' ?

I am pretty sure she just means that she has what she thinks is a "stupid PPID question". The question she is asking (which she simply writes as "?")is what she thinks is stupid- not the PPID itself.

Colorqueen

Re: re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shine
Quote:

I am pretty sure she just means that she has what she thinks is a "stupid PPID question". The question she is asking (which she simply writes as "?")is what she thinks is stupid- not the PPID itself.

That is what it appears to me too, for whatever it is worth.

mekaboo

Re: re

That is exactly what I meant. Thanks everyone for your replies.
lol.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shine
Quote:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts