• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Taupe Cats Eyes Tut

YvetteJeannine

Thanks for this wonderful tutorial.

I always LOVE your work, and think your eyes and makeup are gorgeous...Why don't you show your full face?? I'm sure you HAVE to be just beautiful!

MissMatte

Great tutorial! Thank you for posting it. It really brings out the blue in your eyes. These are my kind of colors and I can't wait to try it myself. I'm not sure I can do as well as you did with the eyeliner, but I'm gonna try lol

*Juliet&Rambo*

WoooooW! I love ur eyes..

Excellent TUT.. I need to do better job with my eye liner ..will try to follow the same steps as u did..

Thnx Gorgeous.. :)

shmoopy

WOW - what a great tutorial. thanks for taking the time to post all of those helpful step-by-step pics! awesome!

maggysfbayb

wOw!!! It looks so easy to do!!!! I love these colors and your eyes are so hot!!! Very very beautiful and thank you!
cheerleader.gif

cno64

What a wonderful shimmery neutral-but-special look! Those colors are great for blue eyes.
Just FYI, it looks great on my green eyes, too!

Latest posts