the 80's never looked so good...

Onederland

makeupyay.jpg

Hahaha totally ripped... sassy's style. Hahaha

Love it? I do.

spyderfly10

hahah loved how you spelled california... so true.. its kinda hard to see your m/u but from what i can see it looks like you had fun
greengrin.gif

Onederland

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderfly10
hahah loved how you spelled california... so true.. its kinda hard to see your m/u but from what i can see it looks like you had fun
greengrin.gif

yeah the flash usually washes me out....like...alot.

Sanne

it looks good on you! very different, something I would never try, but cool anyway!

Sanne

btw, do you know that nederland is the dutch name for the netherlands... whenI first saw your name I kinda figured you would be a dutchy!

Chelsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by groupie
btw, do you know that nederland is the dutch name for the netherlands... whenI first saw your name I kinda figured you would be a dutchy!

i think it's 'wonderland'

midnightlouise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
Quote:

That reminds me of that movie...I think it was "That Thing You Do", the band was the "Wonders" but spelled it the "Oneders" at first, and people kept calling them the o-needers....lol!

*edit* and I love the look Onederland! Very cool!

Onederland

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightlouise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
Quote:

That reminds me of that movie...I think it was "That Thing You Do", the band was the "Wonders" but spelled it the "Oneders" at first, and people kept calling them the o-needers....lol!

*edit* and I love the look Onederland! Very cool!

Hahahaha thanks, yeah everyone always thought my sn was o-neederland.

They didnt get it, but yes, its Wonderland, hence i love Alice in
Wonderland.