the make up designory.

MisStarrlight

Burbank or NYC?

I took the fashion program in NYC. Overall it was a good experience, but the beauty class was a little disappointing...it's very BASIC beauty makeup. But I really liked the hairstyling and the portfolio class. The portfolio class turned out to be the entire reason I originally signed up for MUD....it's all of the business info that I had no clue about.

As soon as I can afford it I'm going to LA to take the Character class. It is really the direction I want to go with my makeup & the people that took it when I was in my classes always looked like they were having so much fun.

morgasm

I'm going to be attending Burbank for the master class and portfolio building. thanks for your help.

I went to the Burbank campus a couple years ago and I LOVED IT. I took the 8 week beauty make up night class with Michelle Bousse and she was awesome. If you are planning on taking character take it from Miles,he is cool. All in all its a great program the teachers are great they have lectures every wednesday on good topics and they are very helpful in the carreer center. You should go for sure

MisStarrlight

Myles is gone from Burbank....he came out to NYC for a while & was teaching his last character class here when I was finishing up portfolio. He said he wanted to focus on getting photoshoots and stuff...to stay away from teaching for a while.

He said Gil is the best for character in Burbank now.

lovalotz

I want to take the one in NYC when i get older, but it's all the way in well, NYC (and tutition is expensive)
='(