the new Playstation 3

Chic 2k6

When i was in NYC ToysRUs, they had the new PS3 out for sale in the electornicals department. looks pretty cool
smiles.gif
hope you can see the PS3 b/c the glare from the glass was strong :|

DSCF3604.jpg

MxAxC-_ATTACK

they had 2 at target! ONLY 600 BUCKAROOS!!!

they are awesome.; they play blueray hd-dvds which are better than regular hd-dvds . they also have tons of other uses besides video games.

angelica

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
OoOoOo Playstation 3... Me love you long time!!
eyelove.gif

^ lol

I have the playstation 2, dont think ill get 3 anytime soon
Did any of you play the first Socom online??

Chic 2k6

to be honest its cheaper over in the US, gonna be on sale here for between £300-£550 eeek

i just stick with my old school PS1 lol

Tash

I think it's pretty pointless myself. They've got a lot of bugs in them so I definately wouldn't think of buying one for at least 6 months or so. The Wii is much cooler.

mzcelaneous

I love me some video games and was about to drop the big bucks for the PS3, but I heard the first batch is all bad...tons of problems and such. Sucks man. I'll probably wait until next year. For now, I'm happy with my 360 and Wii
greengrin.gif

Shawna

Our original playstation from way back had a bug too. Sony offered to fix it for $100 and we had to pay all the shipping. No thanks! I've been jaded against the playstations ever since. As for Zelda, we named our dog Zelda. That's how nerdy I am
cutey.gif

Katura

Theres one at my boyfriends house...It was maddd expensive, but I'm not gonna lie, its awesome. we've had no problems with it. Too many hours on Need for speed carbon can kill your eyes though..

And it looks amazing on a big screen plasma!! haha