The new shadesticks

glittergoddess27

On the basic Specktra Site Home Page in the color stories look up:

Points of Hue - May 2005

This is the new shadestick promotion. While it does not yet say if they will be permanent at least you can get an idea of what is included. I haven't seen any pics around yet.

Shine

re

I can't find any info either on whether or not they will be permanent. There were posts before that said that the new Texture l/s and new blush Duos were permanent, but it turned out they are not. I would rather wait for the actual release than have false hopes that they are permanent.

Sanne

I'm sooo going to buy them all!!!

I'm saving allready!!! I think I'm the world biggest shadestick junkie! (in use; not in quantity!)

MizMac

They are all staying in the line. I got to play with them today at update, and there are some really awesome colors!!! Including Corn which is Uber close to my beloved dc'd Hot & Sour Paint!! One that really caught my attention was Blurberry. It's a rich deep red brown, it kinda looks like a dried blood red. Sorry for the gross description, but it looks really hot on the lips as well. Cedarrose is gorg too with it's coppery shade with hint's of gold shimmer. I'm thinking these are going to be well loved!!