The Professor's Song of the Week

Professor Fate

so, i did this a loooong time ago on Specktra just because music is my passion therefore,i share it.i have a huge and very diverse catalogue,
so i will try to mix it up a bit week to week. i was thinking of maybe doing a song of the day instead of song of the week just because i have sooooo much......i guess it depends on the response from the resident specktraheads.
thmbup.gif

now that i have got my hands on the sampler of Killswitch Engage's upcoming album "As Daylight Dies". i will post my favorite song off of it.

Killswitch Engage - My curse

http://www.haggardforums.com/fuckyou...20my_curse.mp3

Right click,Saves As....please.
thmbup.gif

MAC_Whore

This is a great idea. If only my highspeed wasn't all f***'ed up at the moment. Hopefully I can get it fixed and have a listen by this weekend. I have reverted to dial-up and IT IS MISERABLE!

I look forward to your future posts. I always ask people what they listen too. It is the best way to find new music. A lot of times you are pleasantly surprised by something you think you wouldn't like.

Professor Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
This is a great idea. If only my highspeed wasn't all f***'ed up at the moment. Hopefully I can get it fixed and have a listen by this weekend. I have reverted to dial-up and IT IS MISERABLE!

I look forward to your future posts. I always ask people what they listen too. It is the best way to find new music. A lot of times you are pleasantly surprised by something you think you wouldn't like.

i find what you said about finding new music to be very true. i used to be very closed minded about my music.i finally opened up and discovered some of my favorite bands with the help of others sharing their music.

i hope you get that high speed fixed soon! i am about to post another song.
thmbup.gif

Latest posts