This past weekend's and last nights haul

Quiana

graucho.gif

So, I went to Sephora and the freestanding store this weekend AND made another visit to the counter last night. I swore I was going to wait for Sundressing.....but...

silver ring e/s
idol eye e/s
nighttrain e/s (LE yay!)
instant gold l/g
beaux l/g
explicit l/g
nars night fever
nars night fligt
nars night porter
smashbox l/g 'finale'
bourjois 3d effect l/g in or euphoric (gold w/ gold glitter)
bourjois 3d effect l/g in rose symphonic (pink w/silver glitter)

YvetteJeannine

I LOVE Bourjois M/U. Have you tried their powdered e/s yet?? Ya know, the ones in the clear little bottles..I LOVE THEM SOOOOO MUCH!!!
th_worship.gif
If you haven't tried them yet, ya better get haulin' again soon
graucho.gif
lol.gif

Quiana

Bourjois

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
I LOVE Bourjois M/U. Have you tried their powdered e/s yet?? Ya know, the ones in the clear little bottles..I LOVE THEM SOOOOO MUCH!!!
th_worship.gif
graucho.gif
lol.gif

No, but I do have a deep purple color called Precieux Noir 4. Ive seen the ones you are talking about and will have to try them next
th_wink3.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
th_worship.gif
graucho.gif
lol.gif

I love the Multi Shimmer Loose Eye Shadow. I tested them at Sephora. They are great!!!! I made a list of like 10 that I want. They are very similar to pigments... but somehow different. LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiana
No, but I do have a deep purple color called Precieux Noir 4. Ive seen the ones you are talking about and will have to try them next
th_wink3.gif

I have Noir Precieux 04!!! I bought it cuz it's so alluring in the compact. Here is the scoop on it, if you haven't used it yet. USE IT WET!!! It looks like shit when you use it dry. It's sheer and like bark purple dust. Just dissappointing. But oh my GOD....when you use it wet it looks just like it does in the compact and is so intense and beautiful it's insane!!