TINte cosmetics?

deery-lou

We sell this line where I work. I love it! The glosses in the tins are like a balm while the glosses in the bottles are more of a high-shine product. The great thing is is that they taste amazing, especially the pink lemonade bottle gloss. HTH

niecypiecy

I have the cake and pepper on the rocks gloss in the glass bottle and the bubble gum balm in the tin. I think they are awesome - all scents are true to form and they taste great too. The cake one gives a great gold shimmery nude look and the pepper on the rocks gives a pretty red shimmery tint. The balm is pretty sheer - no shimmer but nice pink tint. The balm is more sticky then the gloss also.

mac_obsession

ok I hate you MaCreation. I think I have a craving for new lipglosses....dammit....so hard not to buy....ok i just ordered 3 of em :\ and a bunch of other crap that I dont need :X

MACreation

Tell me about it, i am so obsessed with my lips, it's ridiculous HELLOOO did you not see my new avatar..LOL!!!

mac_obsession

ooooohhh I hate you maccreation!!!
I just got my first one...and had to go buy 4 others...Holy crap these are amazing....god and so damn expensive for a little bottle...but damn they taste good!!
I got cake, pink lemonade, peachie sheen, double bubble and pepper on the rocks....Ive found a new hg lipgloss..
oi

canadiangirl_1117

Thanks for the links
greengrin.gif

*Sigh* One day Nordstroms will ship to Canada, one day....