Train Case resommendations

Krystle

Well, excitingly enough...my makeup collection is outgrowing my side of the bathroom :p I am looking to get a traincase...but all of them that I have found are so boring. I was hoping to find something cute as well as practical. I don't want to get a super huge one because I do want to be able to take it with me.

Which ones would you all recommend?

PnkCosmo

Hmm....I just have the practical Sephora traincase. I have yet to find anything cute.

Maybe try Target? Caboodles have grown up a bit! LOL

tabgirl

Believe it or not I bought the BEST train case (not too large) at Walgreens!! (of all places) and it holds ALL My makeup (including my THREE full size MAC Palettes) with the exception of my lipsticks I keep those in a seperate bag (MY PURSE LOL) Yes I carry about 8 l/s and 8 l/g in my purse.....
oh.gif
ops:

Here is a link to it! Happy Shopping!
(Oh I had the sephora one too, but returned it, it was just TOO big for me....for now...muhahahahaha)

link

tabgirl

Yes! It has the 2 top trays that pull out to the right and left, does that make sense? LOL! And it is Black Velvet inside. YES I LOVED the price too!

mac_obsession

I got mine on ebay, for $40 total I think...It was like 20 for the case and 20 to ship...Its awesome, very sturdy, rounded corners (i tend to hit myself with things when I carry them) and Ive had it almost a year I think...I can upload pics if you like. It has the 2 side pullouts, with sizeable sections in each. Actually the entire think is customizable..The bottom part is sizeable too. It comes with little like walls..Its lined with like black velvet or rubber or something soft. Mine looks similar to that one except the locks are on the top, and the top opens to each side (1 left, 1 right) and the best thing is it locks
greengrin.gif
So no one can steal my precious mac
greengrin.gif

I can try to find the guy i bought it from off ebay if you like.

Oonie

That is on my list of things to buy. I would love to have a MAC train case but I may have to get the one at Sephora.

mrskloo

I bought one off of eBay too for like 20 and some change including shipping. It worked for a while but then all of a sudden it got too small. So I'm looking for a rolling one. Anyone know of any good ones?

Brianne

I got mine on Ebay...it is a dead ringer for the Sephora Metro traincase. I paid $22 including shipping. Love it!

Liz

I got a silver aluminum(?) traincase from ebay. i think they're bigger than the sephora one and cheaper. you just have to look for the ones that don't have the plastic trays. get the ones that are like velvet lined or with neoprene.

din

I have the MAC traincase - which I got off ebay for $60, and the Sephora midnight traincase. My best friend got one almost the same size as the Sephora traincase at Target and didn't spend more than $35 - I checked it out and its pretty nice.

eyeshadowfreak

I ordered mine from Coco Cosmetics (New Artist Case) - it's so awesome. I have the Sephora one too and it just doesn't compare. My fave thing about it is that I can have my lippies standing upside down so I can see the names.

Shawna

I have the large caboodles train case from Walmart and I think it is perfect. It has rounded corners and a lock which is great to keep my hubby from knowing how much I have spent on makeup and to keep my son from putting it on. I paid $45CAD for it, but I saw them there 2 weeks ago on sale for $25CAD. They have a smaller size as well, but I outgrew the small one and had to upsize.
lol.gif