• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

tutorial with browns!!

xkatietron

Hey guys! I'm back with yet another shitty ass tutorial. All you need is a brown shadow, a darker brown shadow aaaand thats about it.

What I Used:
  • Brown eyeshadow (doesn't matter the brand)
  • Darker brown eyeshadow (doesn't matter the brand)
  • eyeliner
  • mascara
  • foundation (i use id bareminerals)

DISCLAIMER (or whatever)// all my products were non-mac so the colors are SUCKAYYY.

^Start out with a clean face. EW LOOK AT ALL MY REDNESSSSESDSIDIFGH

^ Do your face routine and do any necessary brow-fillage.

^ Apply the lighter of the 2 browns from lashline to a little bit above the crease.

^ Then apply the darker of the 2 to your outer corners. Mines unblended right now.

^ Next, apply any color you desire are your hightlite.

^ Apply your desired liner. (i put mine on the top only)

Lastly curl your lashes, slap on that mascara and VOILA!!!

I know it's simple and I'm not very good at the whole make up deal but I hope y'all enjoyed it nonetheless!

jenii

You did a good job! And I'm actually glad you didn't use MAC, or have any specific color names attached to it. That way it's easy to do the same thing, but with different colors. I won't be stressing about which color I need to get before I can try it.
winks.gif

laurenmo88

ooh good job i love neutrals, AND you look like a baby adriana lima! ( is that her name, the vikki's model? )

user79

Thanks for doing this tut. Your pictures are a bit out of focus but you get the idea across just fine. Have you checked out my camera help tutorial? It may help you get more focused pictures.
smiles.gif

xkatietron

haha no tutorial BUTTTTT i can just tell you what my shampoo routine is. i use pantene pro-v winter rescue every other day and the days i dont use pantene, i use garnier fructise to wash out the build up pantene leaves (it coats your hair with wax)

<3

thestarsfall

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkatietron
haha no tutorial BUTTTTT i can just tell you what my shampoo routine is. i use pantene pro-v winter rescue every other day and the days i dont use pantene, i use garnier fructise to wash out the build up pantene leaves (it coats your hair with wax)

<3

I want your hair.

And pantene doesnt coat your hair with wax, it has dimethicone in it but thats silicone and a GREAT conditioning agent (better than oils and such).

But yeah, I really really really...really want long hair...