UK Release Dates.

Hikaru-chan

November 3rd: Ornementalism, Holiday Palettes and the Tresures and Stashettes.
January (no date): Disney TLC.

turtle_pixie_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru-chan

THANK YOU
smiles.gif
any word on anything else? sets, whos that lady, lingerie?

Hikaru-chan

No unfortunately. The lady on the phone didn't even know about the Dysney TLC's she had to ask someone else.

turtle_pixie_

Quote:
No unfortunately. The lady on the phone didn't even know about the Dysney TLC's she had to ask someone else.

Thanks
smiles.gif
The MAs at my store/counter were also clueless, I found out from Risa when the TLCs were out! Think if I phoned my store within Frasers (yeah it's weird, but they sell store stuff so ya know) they could tell me at what places the face palettes are out in?

Incus

Quote:

Really? my local counter told me that the stashettes were gona be availiable on the last week of october?!?!?!

But thanks for the info

Hikaru-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incus
Really? my local counter told me that the stashettes were gona be availiable on the last week of october?!?!?!

But thanks for the info

That's what I thought too but I got my info from Head Office but you never know they colud be wrong.

labelslut

Quote:
That's what I thought too but I got my info from Head Office but you never know they colud be wrong.

I rang up the Pro store this afternoon and the SA that picked up didn't know when the Holiday and Ornamentalism will be released as they've got their training next week and will know during the training.

Latest posts