Ulta Managers Current or Former

rangerdot43at

Calling all current or former Ulta store managers. I understand there are various manager positions, just looking for advice and a few answers to any type of manager: What is the pay range? What are some of the difficulties to deal with? What would you have done differently if given a fresh start? Are there additional perks to being manager? Additional discounts? Is it worth it? Feel free to add more thoughts, I would love to get a better understanding. Thanks everyone!

I'm a Prestige Manager at ULTA. Been there two years. I've heard managers being paid anything from $12-20 in my store. I'm on the higher end but my bonuses are smaller than other management. It's kind of bizarre. My bonuses are $100-150 a month. No special discounts for management. The gratis is sent for the prestige team and after it's distributed management seems to get first pick of leftovers. We aren't given a lot of hours. You'll be doing your job and the other managers jobs in addition to be a cashier. Personally I have no regrets. It's been a learning experience.. It's a matter who you are on a team with that will change perspectives. You can only change so much alone.