Urban Decay strikes again with new gimmicky products!

moonrevel

I know there are other Urban Decay fans here, and I wanted to say that they finally have some new shadows, concealers, foundations, blushes, eye liners, and, best of all, a lip palette with a new gimmick!

The Feisty Kitten Lip Palette:
http://www.urbandecay.com/detail.cfm...1&SID=1044
It's tiny with not a lot of product, but it has a new twist. You're supposed to remove the card it comes with and replace it with your ID or credit card or some other useful card so that you can carry your lipgloss and ID to the bar! Woo! Because I am a sucker, I immediately bought it.

The other new stuff was okay. The eyeshadows were nothing too special, IMHO, with the exception of Green Goddess, which I thought was a fairly nice green. The foundations come in these bizarre bottles, like a genie bottle. Everything was nice, but I was really hoping for a nice, complete themed collection like they used to do.

mac_obsession

heh I saw them, along with the new lip plumper but havent purchased any cause of the new mac collections :x They look cute though!

shriekingviolet

I keep hoping they'll add more lipgunks. I was really disappointed when there weren't any that came out with the new e/s. It seems like they've discontinued a ton in the past year (including two of my favorites, tart and buzzkill
ssad.gif
and is gash gone? It's on sephora.com but not their official site) plus yanked all of their lipsticks, but the only newish one I can think of is wallflower. Makes me sad because lipgunks are my favorite lipgloss!

mspixieears

Shriekingviolet honey, I hear you! I was also hoping for more gunks, seeing as they not only got rid of some but also their gorgeous lipsticks!

I don't think Gash is DC - it's available in Australia. Paranoid being gone is a killer too. Poo.

moonrevel

I hear both of you! I love the Lipgunks, and it is really irritating to me that not only have they been slow to release new ones, they're getting rid of some of them! They were always some of my favorite lipglosses...always felt and smelled so lovely. I hope they don't plan to totally eliminate the Gunks in favor of the XXX glosses, which I'm not head over heels about.

Latest posts