Vanity Tour - my little haven

thebeautybible

dscn3271l.jpg
Here is the little space thats all mine to sit, potter away and play with my makeup. I love the set up I have now, with my pretty dressing table (from ikea) and my basket unit (wilko). I don't like a lot of clutter, so my unit holds all my makeup and looks pretty!
1111001n.jpg
dscn3261h.jpg
The dressing table doesn't have a lot of storage space itself, but in the two little drawers on top I keep my morning skincare and my night time skincare. Then on the top I keep all my brushes in little jars that used to hold candles. In the drawer under the unit, I have a pack of baby wipes that are just handy for quickly taking off my makeup. Then I keep all my lip glosses and lipsticks. Thats all I keep in my actual dressing table at the moment.​
dscn3280k.jpg
Over now to my little unit. On top I keep a few bits and bobs such as a basket with my hair care products. I like these on top because I can easily reach for them in the morning when I'm rushing to do something with the wild mane I call my hair.​
dscn3324q.jpg
I also keep more old candle holders with now house all my pen / pencil type products. I have all my mascaras, eyeliners, shade sticks, lip liners, eyebrow products, eyelash curlers and tweezers. Again, I like having all these products so I can see them well. I also have a tin where I keep cotton balls.​
dscn3320q.jpg
Into the drawers, and the first drawer holds all my base complexion products. I have all my foundations and finishing powders loose in the drawer and then in a small basket I hold my concealers and primers. I love rummaging in here and choosing a foundation to wear in the mornings.​
dscn3319r.jpg
Drawer two is one of my favourites because it has all my cheek products: bronzers, blushers and highlighters.​
dscn3314e.jpg
Onto number three and I have all my single eyeshadows including cream shadows, pigments and mineral shadows. Then I also have all my eye palettes in here too, I have dior 3 colour, stilla, naked palette and too faced among others.​
dscn3323we.jpg
Now for the last drawer. In here I keep my hair tools. I have my Cloud 9 straighteners, my babyliss hairdresser pro tong, Lee Stafford Hair dryer and the Babyliss Big Hair.​
I hope you enjoyed the little tour round my set up and if any of you have done, or would like to do a similar post piks below. I love having a nosy at other peoples makeup collections and how they store it, cause I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to storage! Also if you would like a more in depth review or look at anything you see then let me know.

ElvenEyes

Your vanity is gorgeous and I love how your baskets match nicely with your pretty wallpaper! You have a lovely assortment of makeup that makes one want to dive in and rummage about to see what colours you have! Enjoy your new haven!