Was your baby (babies) planned or a surprise? LOL

MAC_Pixie04

I just found out that after years of thinking I was planned and hoped for and tried for, I'm a damn surprise! LMAO Apparently, my mom had an extremely hard time getting pregnant. She had 2 miscarriages and an ectopic pregnancy before me. Her doctor told her to stop trying and put her on birth control. 10 months later, out pops my little ass LOL So I'm half and half I guess.

I'm just starting a fun post to see how many of you planned and tried to purposely have your children, and how many of you got blessed and surprised! LOL

*Ps if your baby is a surprise, don't be offended by this post. Notice I have not used the "A" word one time! I think they're all blessings whether you tried to bring them into this world or not.

tepa1974

I had one planned and one surprise. I, myself, was apparently a surprise 9 months and 4 days after my parents got married.
lol.gif

xxManBeaterxx

When i got pregnant the first time (at 18) i was scared shitless but it didn't come as a surprise because i had just gotten on bc.

Then i got pregnant again, this time it caught me completely off guard!! I had a UTI and i was taking antibiotics while on bc, i forgot that antibiotics decreases the effectiveness of the pill. Then voila, I gave birth to twins in may 09.

I always thought i would have kids much later in life. My life has been nothing but chaos, sleep deprivation, and kids!! But me and my dh love every moment of it
smiles.gif

MrsMay

Our first bubs is due in May 2010 and while was definately planned, we were extremely surprised (and elated!!!) as we werent expecting anything to happen in the first month...

BeccalovesMAC

mrs may congrats! Both my children were planned. I want to have another one and he doesnt want one. So I am hoping for a surprise pretty soon.

tarnii

I have 3 little ones and while the older two were planned they still both kind of took me by surprise.

But the last one fought her way through me breastfeeding and taking the pill. Although I was in no way ready for another baby I figured any little being who could negotiate their way around those obstacles was worth meeting, and she is the most amazing and determined little miss you will ever meet. I can not imagine life without her in it.

crybaby.gif
Soppy much?

tarnii

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
Our first bubs is due in May 2010 and while was definately planned, we were extremely surprised (and elated!!!) as we werent expecting anything to happen in the first month...

Congratulations Mrs May
yahoo.gif

Girl about town

My first son was an unplanned pregnancy but i love him to bits, we have been trying for another since the start of the year and i've had 2 miscarriages and still trying to get pregnant again. I took it completely for granted that it would happen quickly again.

User67

My little one was a complete surprise! I honestly was never & I mean NEVER planning on having children LOL. I wasn't ever someone who talked about wanting to be a mom or wanting a big family.

I was on BC, but I would often forget to take it a few days in a row & then think I could take 3 pills at the same time & it would still work correctly. Well, it was only so long before that caught up with me & my DH & I got a little surprise. We love her to death though & we wouldn't change anything. Am I having anymore? NO! do I take my BC correctly now? YES! LOL!

Latest posts