Went to MAC today

TM26

I have been in need of some desperate tlc so I thought I would go and spend the rest of my gc at The Bay. I have to be honest a friend of mine is really into MAC and has been raving about it. I was skeptical of trying it because to me, I could justify spending a lot on make up when I can get it cheaper at a drugstore. Don't get me wrong I love my make up, but my money went to BB products. So now that I have tried mac, I am hooked and like she says will never go back. I thought I would post what I have so far and what I got today. I now know what she meant about "You jsut have to try it." Plus the cs was outstanding.
Okay so here is my mini stash so far
Select spf 15 moisture blend-NW15
Viva Glam V-lipglass
pink meringue-lipglass
Cubic-powder blush
Sweetie cake palette
Apricot pink pigment
Today I got
Iris accents-soft sparkle pencil
Ultrachill-softr sparkle pencil
Nightsky-soft sparkle pencil (cp)
I really liked the reflecto one and am kinda kicking myself for not getting it. They also did not hold the lily white pigment that I requested and sold out, which was not a huge deal, but the girl gave me a huge sample of it. I cannot wait to try thses pencils out. Thanks for letting me share

LineausBH58

its as great line...welcome...and now watch all your money float off to mac land
smiles.gif

Wattage

Awesome! I am glad to hear you are enjoying yourself!! I also got the Ultrachill pencil - it is so lovely! I love how it goes on
smiles.gif

We are happy to hear you love MAC and extra happy that you have joined us on Specktra!

Welcome
wavey.gif