What are you spraying? - Spring/Summer '13

Janice

Now that we're moving into Spring (whee!) I'm curious to hear what juices you all are switching to with the season change! I still have my eyes peeled for a lighter fragrance, but atm I'm transitioning with Guerlain's La Petite Niore Robe. It has these really lovely notes of black cherry, almonds, rose, berries and black tea that I can't resist. So tell me, what are you wearing for Spring/Summer? :)

Dominique33

Hermès " Jour "
wavey.gif

Cara

I hate to say it but i really like Britney Spears - Believe - its so light and fresh, it reminds me of apples

Sophiaaa

Turquactic of MAC. It's light and refreshing. I have been wearing this smell for 4 years and and i can honestly say i never go without a complement from someone. This is great for the person who does not like a floral smell and more of a woodsy smell. I really love it.

Janice

So I found my Spring/Summer fragrance! Manifesto by Yves Saint Laurent. It has this really beautiful creamy vanilla jasmine blend that is just gorgeous (and totally NOT "mature" at all). The first time I smelled it I knew I had to have it, I LOVE IT!
heart2.gif

Kittily

Marc Jacobs Daisy - I adore this perfume and managed to get an 100ml bottle cheaper then the RRP of the 50ml in the UK thanks to Duty Free! Got to love airports.

cocotears

I got a sample of Kiehl's Vanilla and Cedarwood Spray that I really enjoy and have been wearing, but I think it might be too heavy for the summer heat.

Ashleybubbles83

The new Marc Jacobs scent Honey, has anyone smelled it? its exclusive to sephora. the bottle is pretty just like Dot, but with a honey bee :)

Dominique33

The Body Shop Dreams Unlimited ( on sale, 15 € ! ) to be discontinued. I also have much much better that is Bois Farine, Jicky and 24 Faubourg, but right now I am wearing Dreams Unlimited.

Latest posts