What are your 'other' hobbies?

Chelsea

Mine are: shopping, reading, eating (looks at ass...), watching tv/movies, taking pictures of random stuff, shopping some more, hanging out..

mac_obsession

My daughter, Shopping, building playing with and fixing computers, movies, music, books, friends, shopping, Photography, collecting things, organizing, shopping...and some more shopping
greengrin.gif

Juneplum

hmmm. SHOPPING, reading, movies, collecting china teapots, teacups and saucers, watching tv, SHOPPING, SHOPPING, SHOPPING, SHOPPING!

Shoe Crazy

First and foremost SHOPPING! Reading, dancing, movies, watching tv, walking, SHOE Shopping! Internet shopping its a terrible obsession but so much fun!!! Hanging out with my friends, traveling!

melozburngr

Shopping, baking, stained glass, crafts, painting, woodworking, reading, movies, shoe shopping..shopping.. oh.. did I mention shopping? :p

singinmys0ng

Shopping!, horse back riding,reading,eating as well lol,singing,dancing,art,photography,playing with all my animals and cheerleading!

user2

Dancing, singing, shopping, meeting friends, reading good fashion magazines (btw, I looove Allure!), cooking, doing makeup

Jessica

Sewing (love to make purses, I'm about to make a skirt soon!!)
Gardening (roses, herbs, etc)
Swing Dancing (need to make more time for this one)
Photography (love to take candids)
Painting (new hobby so far just canvas and acrylics, but want to begin to experiment with oils)

I am trying to convince my DH that we need to take Salsa or Meriunge (?) lessons--after all I am a Latina--but he's still to nervous...

mspixieears

Reading, am a serious book freak.
Writing, I'm a poet, trying to get my work to a stage where it might even be considered for publication. I also love review-writing, which is why I got so caught up in MUA...
Music - I listen to it, I play it - I started off as a flautist but due to injury now play an ancient stringed instrument called the viol, or viola da gamba. Watch the film Tous les matins du monde and you'll get an idea of what it's like.

My reason for living is art, in general.

One of my passing hobbies for the moment is playing and collecting retro video games, Nintendo consoles no longer in use. Because back then, they wrote games that didn't always mean bashing the crap out of people.

Other things I love and are essential to my life: cats, sleeping - if I could make this a career, and thinking but this causes me much pain and usage of energy!

jamiemeng

mine:Reading, watching T.V., Cooking, shopping, going to the movies, playing video games,listening to music, going on the internet, hanging out, doing Bowling at the bowling alley.

midnightlouise

hanging with the kids & the animals, reading, shopping, music: singing it (I'm trained in opera) playing it (bass guitar) or listening to it, playing video games with my husband & sons, painting (I went to art school), studying Egyptology & archeology in general...lots of things I guess
smiles.gif

spyderfly10

shopping is a given, writing, scriptwriting, filmmaking, movies, creative projects, sketching, painting, travelling, fencing , speed/figure skating, swimming, hanging out with friends and driving around town, lounging back enjoying the weather, sleep and procrastination hahaha

beautifulxdisaster

I like shopping and playing music. I'm in drum line and snare for marching and for concert band I play Baritone. I also love eating food especially Hot Cheetos.

Latest posts