What do you think about this type of cut for me?

user3

halo.jpg

Me
http://specktra.net/forum/gallery/sh...3&userid=13734
The pixels in the pic got messed with but you can get the idea of my face shape.
I sort of already have it growing that way but I am wondering if that will be too much for my round face.

prppygrl69

i think that would look great on you,your face isn't really that round,plus the bangs would soften your face,make it even more elegant.i love that cut,and i think you would pull it off great!

Corvs Queen

I personally like the style you have now, better than the one in the picture. I have a round face too and I know what a bitch it can be trying to get a hairstyle that doesn't play that up. I say keep the style you have. You look fabulous!

libra14

I also think you should keep what you have. You look great the way you are and that new cut looks sloppy to me.

prppygrl69

hmm i don't think it looks sloppy.it's just really long layers so they hold weight.maybe that's why it looks sloppy.

kimmy

honestly, vanessa, i think you could get away easily with ANY cut or style. you look fabulous now, but you'd also look fabulous with that cut
smiles.gif
and the bangs are still long enough to where if you get sick of them or don't want to mess wih them one day, you can easily pull them back
greengrin.gif
i say go for it!!

user3

blush-anim-cl.gif
blush-anim-cl.gif
awww you gals are the best! :loveya:

I think I am going to give it a go.

Well, first I have to get my bangs that length. Right now they hit right at my brows.
I have some long layers in the front but I think I am going to have my stylist make them more visible like the pic. I go see her on Feb.1.

I keep wanting to grow my bangs out but I get them so long and wack them off.

LOL yes, the cut is sloppy but that is what I like about it. I live in an area where the wind blows a bit rough about 80% of the time and the only way to keep your hair in place is tons of hairspray or a short cut.

karen

Dunno if it's been said(haven't read replies yet), but that kind of cut would actually thin out your face, rather than make it look rounder.
I also think it would be very flattering for you. Go for it
smiles.gif

prppygrl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen
Dunno if it's been said(haven't read replies yet), but that kind of cut would actually thin out your face, rather than make it look rounder.
I also think it would be very flattering for you. Go for it
smiles.gif

i deff. agree with ya on that one.she'll pull it off VERY well.do it girl!it'll look hot :-D

Dreamergirl3

I love this hairstyle for you! Its so funny, because I have that page with the Halo Bangs bookmarked! I'm really thinking about buying them, so I can see what I'd look like with bangs like that! Let us know if you go through with it or not...I'm sure it'll look great!

prppygrl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
I love this hairstyle for you! Its so funny, because I have that page with the Halo Bangs bookmarked! I'm really thinking about buying them, so I can see what I'd look like with bangs like that! Let us know if you go through with it or not...I'm sure it'll look great!

what website is that.i want some!

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3

LOL I thought about just buying the bangs for now!
rofl.gif

It won't be for a few more months because I have to get my bangs that long but I will post pics once I reach the length.

karen

Quote:
Originally Posted by the~muse06
Help me!!! My hair is flat on top and poofy at the bottom....I need more volume!!! What should I do???

layering is usually the easiest solution, cut-wise.