What do you think?

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

I love these boots by BCB Girls... I just wanted a opinion..
smiles.gif

in bronze
smiles.gif

http://store.nordstrom.com/product/p...tyleID=2867966

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I think they are cute. i see the cowboy boot is slowly sneaking its way back into style. but this high heel boot .its hot.

AlliSwan

Those boots are MAD HOT! I love the heeled sexy cowboy thing but I just look too country with my muscular calves to pull it off!

singinmys0ng

omfg, I love them. well I love BCBG as well and that makes me love them even more..you should SO get them!!

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by singinmys0ng
omfg, I love them. well I love BCBG as well and that makes me love them even more..you should SO get them!!

Along with my 12 step program to MAC .. I need one for shoes as well..lol

I'm gonna get them~
smiles.gif

moonrevel

I would never be able to walk in them (flat footed = no balance) but they look cute! I enjoy the plastic bag tip about how to put them on, however, hehe.

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonrevel
I would never be able to walk in them (flat footed = no balance) but they look cute! I enjoy the plastic bag tip about how to put them on, however, hehe.

Ya, I never heard of that one before.. you know I tried them on in the store in a 7 1/2 and it wasn't that bad ( on the right foot ) on the left however it was a lil snug so I have to get the 8.. and of course they didn't have them in stock. They are not as bad/or uncomfortable as they look.. the price women pay to have cute shoes though..lol