What eyeshadows were recently discontinued?

matthea

I know Sprout had the triangle and is now off the MAC site, but what others? I'm just checking to see if I should save up and pick up a few before they're gone...
ps - I'm still seeing all those black triangles on most pigments on the pro site!

user4

some of the stuff stay on the site for a while... im really not sure when they decide to take them down... but im sure someone around should know something about it...

sigwing

If you're pondering one, don't waste time! I've seen some stay around quite a while with the triangle (not LE's but ones they were discontinuing) and then others that I saw the triangle & it seemed they were gone in just a couple days. I probably check that site every other day or so just out of boredom if nothing else.

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepaperstars
also greystone, meadow, wonderfull

Hi there...this wouldn't happen to be Riley, would it?

Oh, forgot to mention, there is a 'Goodbyes' section - that should tell you what they are going to discontinue. It's under "picks" on MAC website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
Hi there...this wouldn't happen to be Riley, would it?

Oh, forgot to mention, there is a 'Goodbyes' section - that should tell you what they are going to discontinue. It's under "picks" on MAC website.

yup =P (how late am I? lol)

Latest posts