what to do when you screw up your brows?

Sanne

I tried to dye them yesterday, but one is much darker that the other one... what to do??

this is what I did: first I wetted my brows w/ a liquid, which needed to stay for around a minute. after that I used a gel (with ironoxide)that I applyed w/ a small comb. the gel colored my brows and stopped the proces.

singinmys0ng

try to dye the other one darker..my mom is a hair dresser and she HATES doing this because the eyebrows are so tricky..but the best bet is to try to dye the other one darker to match it.

mspixieears

I was going to say, go to the pros - beautician. I usually have mine shaped by them so that I don't stuff it up, but some of them get it wrong. This awful one recently messed mine up bad and I had to prune my thick Asian-Indian ones into oblivion to get them even...and the regrowing is painful but thankfully they grow back fast.

A pox on that evil beautician who messed up my brows!

Demosthenes

How many shades different are they? If it isn't too bad, sometimes a pencil or shadow can even them out. I did that for a client once. She got hers professionally done though.
ssad.gif

Sanne

the left one was lighter, but I guess the color difference was mostly because I got a stain on my skin on the right brow(in the shape of my brow)

after 3 days the difference was barely noticable, so I never bothered to dye the left again. how long does this stuff last btw? I find my dark brows on my reddish skin a bit tacky, I want my blond ones back
greengrin.gif

Latest posts