what to do

as_cute_as_pie

when you feel like your just stuck in a 'rut' and so bored. i duno i feel like something is missing and everythin is so repetitive but not in a good way (if that can happen) not entirely sure what to do.
i'm really not a huge fan of school, i think i actually hate the majority of people there my kinda best mate made friends with this new group who i just dont like and shes very different right now. last year a had new friends but stuck with her at school and even took her on holiday, get the feeling she doesnt like me much right now and not sure why. don't really get along with her friends there nt like me in anyway bt thats like all there is at school. i think i want to leave next year but im 'comfy' on the courses im doing ahh i duno wht to do
ssad.gif

Vinyl Vapour

Quote:
Originally Posted by as_cute_as_pie
when you feel like your just stuck in a 'rut' and so bored. i duno i feel like something is missing and everythin is so repetitive but not in a good way (if that can happen) not entirely sure what to do.
i'm really not a huge fan of school, i think i actually hate the majority of people there my kinda best mate made friends with this new group who i just dont like and shes very different right now. last year a had new friends but stuck with her at school and even took her on holiday, get the feeling she doesnt like me much right now and not sure why. don't really get along with her friends there nt like me in anyway bt thats like all there is at school. i think i want to leave next year but im 'comfy' on the courses im doing ahh i duno wht to do
ssad.gif

That is EXACTLY how i feel/what is happening to me right now - and i thought i was the only one!
No help though obviously - sorry.

heenx0x0

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvme4me
me too I need new friends arghh its so hard

2nd that!

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by heenx0x0
2nd that!

Totally thirding this! I'm starting to pick out the cool people from work and I actually have plans with two of them this weekend on two different nights... I'm excited =) One is a double date... the other is a girl and a salsa club downtown