What's your favorite work out dvd?

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhhhhthehorror
Where did you find this?
I finally decided I am going to get it, but now I can't find it?
Best Buy perhaps?

I actually saw it at Target the other day, but I ordered mine at Amazon.

ohhhhhthehorror

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
I actually saw it at Target the other day, but I ordered mine at Amazon.

I went to Target and got Carmen's 3rd DVD and it sucked. It was only 2 routines and the whole thing wa slike 30 minutes. I didn't even work up a sweat. It was supposed to be advanced, but it totally was not worth it, I wish I could return it.
I am going to get her 4+5 combo because at least that has a hip hop routine.

JULIA

I have the first DVD by Carmen. It really didn't do much. It felt like I was warming up instead of actually "working out". She always laughs a lot, too. I really didn't enjoy the DVD.

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by JULIA
Can someone tell me whether Winsor Pilates worked for them or not?

Heck yes, it worked for me :nod: Back when my hypothyroidism wasn't in full effect, I lost 15 lbs post-pregnancy weight after doing strictly Winsor Pilates for 2-3 months. 20 min DVD 3x a week and the Advanced DVD once a week. Toned my booty, thighs, abs, and all.

Wish I could do it all again though. Curse you hypothyroidism! *raises fist*
th_remoteImage-61.gif

ohhhhhthehorror

Quote:
Originally Posted by JULIA
I have the first DVD by Carmen. It really didn't do much. It felt like I was warming up instead of actually "working out". She always laughs a lot, too. I really didn't enjoy the DVD.

Damn, I was thinking about trying the first one.
Well, I guess this a warning to people who want to try it: Don't waste your money.

Leopardskinny

I use 'pump it up' workout. Keep in mind im only 18 lol! Seriously though, this workout is only for the very fit. If you do it every day you end up with the body of a dancer, super fit, and mega flexible! obviously you have to eat right too, but this really worked for me.

saucipinkbabydoll

I love Minna Lessig's workout dvd's she's wonderful and not annoying.The workouts are fun too. I reccomend her. And I like Core Secrets too.

dovelysong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kels823
was wondering if neone has tried the Turbo Jam...?

I just got Turbo Jam. I watched a little of it last night, and will be trying it for the first time tonight. I'll let you know how it goes.