Where can I find discounted MAC products in Singapore?

jothimaya

Hi All!
I keep hearing about CCOs and all those MAC sales available in the US. Does Singapore have anything like that? It's horrible that I'm always paying full-price ALL the time. It would be so lovely to get a discount on some products - esp last season or discontinued items - once in a while. Anyone knows of anything like that here in Singapore?
Thanks!
mac_addict.gif

macJunki

Quote:
Originally Posted by jothimaya
Hi All!
I keep hearing about CCOs and all those MAC sales available in the US. Does Singapore have anything like that? It's horrible that I'm always paying full-price ALL the time. It would be so lovely to get a discount on some products - esp last season or discontinued items - once in a while. Anyone knows of anything like that here in Singapore?
Thanks!
mac_addict.gif

I don't think there any CCO's in Singapore or international. Do you have outlet malls there? That is where you would find discounted Mac.

charmaine 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by jothimaya
Hi All!
Thanks!
mac_addict.gif

IF I'm not mistaken there's MAC sale on 18th july, but it's in Kuala Lumpur (not far from singapore ) & invitation only...hope u can catch it while it's still holiday

suuzieq

About twice a year there is private 'estee lauder' sale. You need invitation to that. Check with your MAC SA.