Where to find EBay sellers who sell authentic mac products.

Nikki369

When it comes to shopping Mac on eBay I have to say caution is key there are way too many fakes floating around. But when mac releases their limited edition products and they sell like hot cakes you gotta do what you gotta do  I only buy from one seller on eBay and I can not express enough how happy I have been with her service! She sells only 100% authentic items and offers reasonable prices to boot. I have had multiple dealings with her and have been pleased every single time. She is very honest and open. Her products come directly from the manufacturers themselves, she does not have any suppliers an is an official distributor for Lime Crime, BeautySoClean and Dalish cosmetics.  Highly recommend and I have seen other people recommend her world wide as well.  She sells everything from brushes to everyday products. Hope this helps others like me that do not want to get scammed and need to find those much loved mac products:)  www.MakeupEmporium.ca All the way!

Dimples44r

She has great feedback. I always look there when evaluating an eBay seller. If they are selling fakes buyers will say so in the feedback section.