electrostars

What I've gotten over the last weeeeek.

2 Pinked Mauve
1 Apricot Pink
1 Lily White
2 Nightsky
1 Peacocked
1 Iris Accents

a bunch of postcards. The trip to the counter I took today was the first time EVER that I've gotten post cards, out of all of the times I've been to the counter. I told the MA that and she was like, "really?" and stuck one of each one she had in my bag. I also mentioned something about wanting to work for MAC, but how I don't think I could do other people's make-up..and she said, "It's not that hard! I think it's easier than doing my own." She then handed me an application.
I'm filling it out now. I'm too scared to turn it in though..I need some guinea<sp?!> pigs to practice my make-up skills on!

I need to go back there and get a refecto softsparkle. I'm really kicking myself for not getting it.
ssad.gif

I don't think I'm going back for sundressing. I really don't like what it looks like on the website, but it may be different in person..Has anyone posted swatches of the colors? I'll have to go browse.

V2LUCKY

I have a feeling once you see the Sundressing stuff you'll be posting your "Sundress haul" soon. heeheehee.

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
You're hereby ordered to get Reflecto!!! It's ace. Lovely haul too!

i need to get some more money. x_x lol.