World of Warcraft!

TheDiesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiaken
Now that we know when (at least we think we know) Cataclysm is coming out I though it would be apropriate to bump up this thread
smiles.gif

What do you think about the coming expension? Going to re-roll or stay?

Pretty psyched about the expansion. I've stopped playing as much lately too. Kinda hit the bored point. Not to mention I'm hunting for a new realm. Considering stormrage. I considered making my Druid a worgen, but to be honest so many people are doing that I'm just not interested.

Heiaken

We (me and my bf) moved from Bronzebeard EU to Silvermoon EU this spring. There was too mucn bad blood in our old guild. We both took a break from raiding this spring as summer but got back to full-time nuking ICC this August when we found a new guild that suited our schelude and playstyle.

I play a Draenei Mage as my main The World of Warcraft Armory - Idania @ Silvermoon - Profile but I'm tempted to try out a worgen warlock in Cata
smiles.gif
And of course I have to roll a gobling too, but haven't decided yet what I wanna be on that.

Sabrunka

Omg I totally forgot that I made this! LOL.... Yay I can't wait for Cataclysm!! It'll be so fun
smiles.gif
I work with a few guys which also play and they're so amazed that a girl they know actually plays hah!

kaliraksha

Just FYI, today Blizz announced official release date of Cataclysm as Dec 7th!
Blizzard Entertainment: Press Releases

I have an 80 alliance warlock. I played the first three months it was out and it was very addictive. Seems everytime a new expansion rolls out I pick it up for a month or two and power through the new 10 levels and then after I'm done I feel like "what did I do all this for?" I tend to play to the max each time and then quit right as I hit the top.

I enjoy playing... I like the whimsical world. I guess every pleasure like TV or gaming amounts to nothing in the end but entertainment. So I'll probably pick it up during winter break and give it a go. But, having played from the day it was released (happened to go to Fry's with warcraft obsessed friend that day, though now I know why he wanted to go lol) it has gotten remarkably easier and more casual. I think that trend is obvious to continue in Cataclysm, so maybe it won't be so much of a soul leech
sneaky.gif

Cydonian

I used to play -- I haven't played since early last year, mostly for monetary and time reasons. I played on Magtheridon and had a 77ish BE Warlock. Unfortunately, I just went to check myself on the Armory and my character isn't there. Awesome. I had a feeling something was wrong with my account and now I'm pretty sure it got hacked. Great way to figure it out
smiles.gif

I liked the game but I basically ran out of speed. I was playing with my boyfriend at the time and he would sit around all day making money and advancing, then talk about it CONSTANTLY. I got so tired of hearing about it as I tend to play at a slower pace. I enjoyed the climb from 1-60 in the original game pack you know? So, I dunno. I lost interest.

cyanidewine

Ooo, I'm so excited to have found this thread! Any Silvermoon US players here?

I play way way too much!
I have an 80 horde druid, warlock, and shaman and a handful in the 30-60 range! It's silly though, because if a raid is moving slow, I'm usually alt-tabbed to Specktra in between pulls!

lunadestella

I'm on Bleeding Hollow and I have a 46 Troll Rouge and, I think, 55 Night Elf Warrior. I'd love to group up with some Speckra girls and maybe run a dungeon or two. Just pm me at Enizevra or Arvezine and let me know. Right now I'm working up to my first 85. Can't wait!

LILYisatig3r

I scream my fandom loud and proud! I play Horde on Boulderfist, and Spirestone and Alliance on Ghostlands - though I'm never on. My main is only in the 60's because I switched forever ago. I gave up on my 75 nelf rogue D: She was my first toon and I still love her to death, I just don't play Ally anymore and can't afford the $55 to switch servers and change factions! Ha. My blog actually is also a WoW blog, but I haven't played in awhile as I've been spending all my money on makeup instead >_>

Who's going to Blizzcon?!?! :D

Quote: I'm on Bleeding Hollow and I have a 46 Troll Rouge and, I think, 55 Night Elf Warrior. I'd love to group up with some Speckra girls and maybe run a dungeon or two. Just pm me at Enizevra or Arvezine and let me know. Right now I'm working up to my first 85. Can't wait!

I used to play Horde on Bleeding Hollow! Haha.

lunadestella

Omg I wish I could go to Blizzcon!

My best friend worked as a GM was. She was so freaking lucky! She got to live in Austin and play free. Pretty sweet.

How are the other servers -- Boulderfist, Ghostlands, Spirestone? I've only been on one other server. I forget the name now sadly because it's been so long, but I remember it being called the Ethiopia of WoW. That's when I switched over to Bleeding Hollow. They're a little rough on there though.
Switching servers is dang expensive!
wtff.gif
I'd rather update to Cataclysm and get a few makeup goodies than pay that lol

You look pretty on your blog btw :)
I scream my fandom loud and proud! I play Horde on Boulderfist, and Spirestone and Alliance on Ghostlands - though I'm never on. My main is only in the 60's because I switched forever ago. I gave up on my 75 nelf rogue D: She was my first toon and I still love her to death, I just don't play Ally anymore and can't afford the $55 to switch servers and change factions! Ha. My blog actually is also a WoW blog, but I haven't played in awhile as I've been spending all my money on makeup instead >_>

Who's going to Blizzcon?!?! :D

Quote: I'm on Bleeding Hollow and I have a 46 Troll Rouge and, I think, 55 Night Elf Warrior. I'd love to group up with some Speckra girls and maybe run a dungeon or two. Just pm me at Enizevra or Arvezine and let me know. Right now I'm working up to my first 85. Can't wait!

I used to play Horde on Bleeding Hollow! Haha.

LILYisatig3r

Aw thank you :) I LOVE Spirestone, ha. Mainly because it's a server for my state in a way, and a lot of the people in our guild know one another or at least know someone personally and it gives it a really homey, cozy feel. I liked Boulderfist, but left just because the friend I switched servers to play with ended up quitting for a bit. I have to play with people :x I wasn't a fan of Ghostlands honestly. It just felt like no one was EVER on and people seemed kind of raunchy. But that could have just been my personal experience, ha. Everyone on Spirestone is just so friendly and will help you randomly even if they don't know you! 'Course, the PvP is insane and they can get kind of raunchy too, but then again, what PvP isn't?

Was it Illidan?! I hear soooo many things about Illidan and how it's this godly server and everyone on it is so omfgtough. Haha.

cyanidewine

One day I'll make it to Blizzcon! I swear if I ever get to go, I'll even nerd out and dress up!
And damn, is it really $55 to switch servers?! I thought it was in the 25 range :(
Hows progression over on Spirestone? Silvermoon's kind of eh right now, and its a little frustrating. There's like a small handful of really good guilds progressing and the rest of the server is struggling in their dust to do decent.

Babylard

I have a 85 blood elf priest on Stonemaul lol and some other alts. I think the goblin techies are super cute, but I don't have time to play at the moment. my account has been inactivated for a while due to school.

it is fun, but so time consuming =( I'll start playing and the next time I look at the clock, it is 2am. I try not to make it a habit and my bf is so ahead of me, so I don't have any motivation to keep playing anyway.

WoW was kind of taking over my life, since me and my bf would fight over the game lol so I guess it was for the best >_<
Generally, I love games, especially rpgs