yumm pink <3

smilezlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedisneyland
yes and the plain white t's (your icon)

dude u rock! someone who actually knows who the pwts are. i get to see them on easter with the matches. hehe. where u from? im in socal.

smilezlie

you sooo need to see them the next time they come to norcal!!! have you seen them live before? if not both bands are amazing! i cant wait to see them on sunday. happy easter for me!

ilovedisneyland

ive seen the matches when they used to be local i saw them like 4 times ... and i have seen plain white t's yet
ssad.gif

PnkCosmo

Quote:
lips:
-love dust lipstick
-pink nouvea lipstick

Are those current l/s or LE?

And mad props to you for using Cooled Pink with Fuschia pigment, and having it look like that! Nice blending work! I'mm gonna have to try that combo myself!

I don't think you look washed out at all. You look like a cute Cali-skater girl.

Makeup isn't about trying to pull off the boldest look possible. Yes, bright colors are fun, but it actually takes more talent to create a flawless face with amazing blending than it does to throw a bunch of bright colors on your eyes.

Also, with your blonde hair & skintone, you can look fab with just about any type of colors.

ilovedisneyland

Quote:
Originally Posted by PnkCosmo
Quote:
lips:
-love dust lipstick
-pink nouvea lipstick

Are those current l/s or LE?

And mad props to you for using Cooled Pink with Fuschia pigment, and having it look like that! Nice blending work! I'mm gonna have to try that combo myself!

I don't think you look washed out at all. You look like a cute Cali-skater girl.

Makeup isn't about trying to pull off the boldest look possible. Yes, bright colors are fun, but it actually takes more talent to create a flawless face with amazing blending than it does to throw a bunch of bright colors on your eyes.

Also, with your blonde hair & skintone, you can look fab with just about any type of colors.

first off thanks a million on your comments <3
second ive bought those lip sticks in the past like 4 motnhs so yea there pretty curret.