Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

MaryJane

i find BO so obnoxious... and i can tolerate some super heavy scents. i love fragrances and collect them with a passion and i can see why some do love BO it is very different it is just not for me. every time i had to scrub it off my skin.

i do love soleil blanc, shanghai lily, noir pour femme, venetian bergamot and neroli portofino which i ordered yesterday and can't wait to get it

Very nice collection! Noir pour femme is my favorite fragrance. Black Orchid is a close second.

Kaidan

View attachment 54220
Tom Ford announces the new women’s fragrance Orchid Soleil, to be out in July 2016. Orchid Soleil presents a summer version of the popular vamp perfume Black Orchid launched in 2006. In addition to the original, the editions of Velvet Orchid from 2014 and Black Orchid Eau de Toilette from 2015 are also available.
Orchid Soleil is a vibrant, radiant and sensual scent that is said to capture the magic of the most brilliant sunshine. The composition opens with spicy notes of pink pepper, bitter orange and cypress. Its vibrant heart blooms with red spider lily and tuberose, enveloped by the warm base of chestnut cream, vanilla, patchouli and orchid.

MUST HAVE THIS

Would love to try this for the sake of tuberose and the spicy notes.

Monsy

Very nice collection! Noir pour femme is my favorite fragrance. Black Orchid is a close second.

not really collection more of my wishlist lol
i only have pour femme and soleil blanc. neroli portofino on it's way.
i need to buy shanghai lily and venetian bergamot. and now this new one i have to try i hope i don't like it for the sake of my wallet lol

beautycool

i image.jpg
here is my moisture core swatvh mistique my friend bought it from her end before she came to visit me saves me paying out for the postage think I picked my colour carefully and I think I love it
has anyone got any of these yet ?
I need to get the blush palette and the other palette filled with highlighter and bronzer and blush :)

GreenEyedAllie

i View attachment 54295
here is my moisture core swatvh mistique my friend bought it from her end before she came to visit me saves me paying out for the postage think I picked my colour carefully and I think I love it
has anyone got any of these yet ?
I need to get the blush palette and the other palette filled with highlighter and bronzer and blush :)

Hey, BC! I got Otranto and Pipa, and I'm happy with both.

clidre

My only complain about Mustique is that it lasts max 1h on me. That's why I didn't buy the other shades.

Icecaramellatte

Does anyone own both The Afternooner and the By Terry palette? Which one do you prefer?

Ooh tough one! I haven't used either enough yet. I do think the By Terry is prettier to look at. Love the shimmery shades in it. That being said, I have a renewed interest in the Tom Ford duo highlighter from fall/winter I think? My mother asked me to do her makeup and asked for bronzer and highlighter. Say what? :scratch: I grabbed Tom Ford duo and used the darker bottom shade. Loved it on her so much that I promptly wore it the next day. Don't want to use anything else right now. I used her own blush - I think it was Mac Gingerly but it looked quite rosy on her. I haven't worn that shade in a while. I may have to wear that one too.

clidre

Ooh tough one! I haven't used either enough yet. I do think the By Terry is prettier to look at. Love the shimmery shades in it. That being said, I have a renewed interest in the Tom Ford duo highlighter from fall/winter I think? My mother asked me to do her makeup and asked for bronzer and highlighter. Say what? :scratch: I grabbed Tom Ford duo and used the darker bottom shade. Loved it on her so much that I promptly wore it the next day. Don't want to use anything else right now. I used her own blush - I think it was Mac Gingerly but it looked quite rosy on her. I haven't worn that shade in a while. I may have to wear that one too.

Yeah, our stash is the best! We always look at the new makeup, but we already have beautiful items... Anyway, yesterday I bought the By Terry palette and next week I'm in Berlin, so I can test The Afternooner in person... I know I will fall in love with it.... It's the more elegant version of the new Becca X Jaclyn Hill face palette ihmo...

beautycool

My only complain about Mustique is that it lasts max 1h on me. That's why I didn't buy the other shades.

Ah that's a shame Hun it's lasts longer on me thank god :) otherwise what a waste
but then again some lip products are so diff on others by colour and how long they last for :)

beautycool

I'm really wanting obvoisly other items in the Tom ford Coll I'm abit slower this year than last year damm lol
im organising a batman / super hero party for my sons birthday in sept a little early lol but I'm getting most decs from the USA being there's more choice of items :)
so less for Tom ford ATM :( I suppose it won't be avaible like during the year ie sept October

GreenEyedAllie

Hi hun could you post some swatches please
I been waiting for people on here to post pictures of any of the new Tom ford collection like people used too :)
thanks if you can :)

Hey BC! I'm out for the long weekend here, but I will try when I get back. There is a photo earlier in the thread of me wearing Otranto.

beautycool

Hey BC! I'm out for the long weekend here, but I will try when I get back. There is a photo earlier in the thread of me wearing Otranto.

Hi hi ok thank you I don't think I saw it but I think I read everything
I try n go back a few pages :)
but thank you have a brill weekend Hun

Latest posts