Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

ashievic

Thanks so much for the congrats. It is just weird to have steady income. Since Feb 2009, it has been feast or famine for me. During fire season it was a 24/7 job, then months of no income. Got bored too. Have weekends off, no nights, but I do start super early. Yet, I am off by early afternoon. Got to move again. Building has been sold, since I rent month to month, I have no protection from rent being raised under new owners. Yes, I still go back and forth between 2 houses. The one I grew up in, and love shack with boyfriend. Any rumblings about TF have an exclusive with Nordy's for the Anniversary Sale???

karlaedith

I ordered the mightnight sea duo off saks monday before 1:00pm, shipped a few hours later and it arrived already today! That was fast!! Also i have been looking for the pink glow palette at a reasonable price for months and finally found one from a fellow spektrette on the clearance bin at a great price and it also came today... Im over the moon.

awickedshape

I ordered the mightnight sea duo off saks monday before 1:00pm, shipped a few hours later and it arrived already today! That was fast!! Also i have been looking for the pink glow palette at a reasonable price for months and finally found one from a fellow spektrette on the clearance bin at a great price and it also came today... Im over the moon.

Lol good day for TF

Monsy

I wore love lust blush yesterday and it's incredible. color is not that unique but the glowy finish is so beautiful

karlaedith

I wore love lust blush yesterday and it's incredible. color is not that unique but the glowy finish is so beautiful
Really? Last time i was at a TF counter i swatched love lust on my hand and the color didnt seem that special to me, just like a light shimmery peachy color, i guess is different on the hand than on the face, and im a bit scared it will pull orangey on my NC25 with strong yellow undertone skin, i also swatched lust and savage and loved both, i only have ravish so im planning on expanding my TF blush collection, the texture of these blushes is incredible.

elegant-one

Thanks so much for the congrats. It is just weird to have steady income. Since Feb 2009, it has been feast or famine for me. During fire season it was a 24/7 job, then months of no income. Got bored too. Have weekends off, no nights, but I do start super early. Yet, I am off by early afternoon. Got to move again. Building has been sold, since I rent month to month, I have no protection from rent being raised under new owners. Yes, I still go back and forth between 2 houses. The one I grew up in, and love shack with boyfriend. Any rumblings about TF have an exclusive with Nordy's for the Anniversary Sale???

That sounds great for you - yes!!! Congrats & I hope you love it. Love shack :rofl::bed:

Monsy

I forgot to ask when wearing it does it have like a strong sheen? Would it be too much if paired with a highlighter?

It does have very nice glow, nothing too much. I do pair it with highlighter on top but it really depends on your preference of how much glow you like (I like a lot lol)

karlaedith

It does have very nice glow, nothing too much. I do pair it with highlighter on top but it really depends on your preference of how much glow you like (I like a lot lol)
Oh ok thanks thats good to know, most of the time i wear highlighter and i also like it intense(mac oh darling, becca CP, estee lauder heatwave etc).

clidre

Girls, but which lipstick is wearing the model in the TF Soleil campaign? I think the picture is the same as last year so it should be an old shade. Can it be Rose Soleil?

Latest posts