Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

karlaedith

Has anyone received a Saks 20%off coupon code? Are all the coupon codes the same? I just received a 20% off one but im not going to use it so if anyone is interested please let me know.

awickedshape

Has anyone received a Saks 20%off coupon code? Are all the coupon codes the same? I just received a 20% off one but im not going to use it so if anyone is interested please let me know.

I think they are generic. Do you still have it?

Eta I think 8nk they might be different after all.
It's not like the SAKSAPR codes we got recently

Last edited:

ashievic

Pipa on me was orange/red so I skipped it. The Boy's are perm in the States, don't know about the UK. I like the Chanel exclusive scents then TF. His scents on me, at times have smelling like an Egyptian hooker....

karlaedith

I think they are generic. Do you still have it?

Eta I think 8nk they might be different after all.
It's not like the SAKSAPR codes we got recently
It think im going to use it after all, i just saw saks still has mightnight sea duo in stock, i already have golden peach and naked bronze and i love them so now i want mightnight sea too

AnneAntz

Finally I got my code eventho it is not 20% but I'm happy. What are you ladies picking it up? I'm thinking to get another shade of TF traceless perfection foundation, I love this foundation!

ashievic

I never get anything from Saks. Guess it is like getting coal from Santa, but worse. At least with coal I can make a smoky eye.

karlaedith

I only got the mightnight sea duo i have been wanting it for months so now with the discount and 15% ebates i had to get it.

AnneAntz

Ladies, I just ordered Les Sahariennes Bronzing Stones #2 Fire opal. I am nc25-nc30 do you think it willl be to orange or dark for me. Thanks!

pbpink

I don't either. I guess that's why they don't send me coupons

i have a 10% for ya, i'll send over now...15% ebates still

sent it but hopefully you got the 20%, i think they expire at midnight too btw

Last edited:

Latest posts