Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

laurennnxox

Oh, hmm. I'm not sure how I feel about this. I'll probably get it because I have no self control.

See, I'm the opposite. I have SOOOOO many gold highlighters right now that I love, and if I'm honest, even on my ghosty skin, they do not look much different.

!!!!!!!!!!! Did you dye your hair? (I could have sworn you had brown hair? oh god please don't let me embarrass myself lmao) You look stunning in your new avvie, and I think red totally suits you!

GreenEyedAllie

Oh, hmm. I'm not sure how I feel about this. I'll probably get it because I have no self control.

!!!!!!!!!!! Did you dye your hair? (I could have sworn you had brown hair? oh god please don't let me embarrass myself lmao) You look stunning in your new avvie, and I think red totally suits you!

I have no idea what you're talking about. SOMEBODY had too much this weekend...you should talk to someone about these crazy hallucinations of yours... :rofl:

(Yeah, I got it dyed orange-red and added bangs. It looks more red or orange depending on the light...it has screwed up my makeup game a little bit, haha)

:D :eek:

Lol

Doesn't it look great on her? Great style

:eek: Thank you, AWS!!! I'm really happy with it!

(....and so is the hubs, lol. :cool:)

awickedshape

I have no idea what you're talking about. SOMEBODY had too much this weekend...you should talk to someone about these crazy hallucinations of yours... :rofl:

(Yeah, I got it dyed orange-red and added bangs. It looks more red or orange depending on the light...it has screwed up my makeup game a little bit, haha)

Excellent lol

DMcG9

You really suit this hair colour, Allie. I think it's awesome! :)

laurennnxox

LOL! I looooooove it. Really! You totally rock the bangs too. Now you have to post more swatch photos. :p

GreenEyedAllie

LOL! I looooooove it. Really! You totally rock the bangs too. Now you have to post more swatch photos. :p

Thanks! I'm having fun, but my heart sank a little this weekend when I tried Punk Couture and Laveder Jade....purples are a big no right now, and you know how I love them. Thankfully, berries and some plums (Hot Chocolate) still work.

Allie, you look GORGEOUS! Love the style and the color ALOT - they're just perfect for you!!!

Thank you! I'm super super happy!

JerseyGirl

Thanks! I'm having fun, but my heart sank a little this weekend when I tried Punk Couture and Laveder Jade....purples are a big no right now, and you know how I love them. Thankfully, berries and some plums (Hot Chocolate) still work.

Thank you! I'm super super happy!

You look awesome Allie!! I love it - a great look...!

Haviggi

Where did you find it?
Online at Kicks.se! There is the Midsommar sale now so it was without a doubt the best deal I could have ever imagined since Jasmin Rouge was for a long time on my Wishlist !! I purchased from Greece Soleil Blanc the 100ml on 30% sale too,(it's like I bought the 50 ml with the same amount of money) so this summer belongs to Tom Ford Private Blend deals :)

Latest posts