Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

JerseyGirl

I wanted to skip but the blush is intriguing me!! I'm not sure I like the perfumes enough to buy a solid form of them. I like the idea of a solid perfume, but how do you apply it in a compact form? Do you get it all over your fingers putting it on?

awickedshape

I wanted to skip but the blush is intriguing me!! I'm not sure I like the perfumes enough to buy a solid form of them. I like the idea of a solid perfume, but how do you apply it in a compact form? Do you get it all over your fingers putting it on?

I only recently knew such a thing existed lol
I think you can rub it on with a finger or q-tip

Isn't the purple compact lovely lol

shadowaddict

Yes the compact is lovely!!

I'm just thinking using q-tips will give me the best smelling garbage in town.

:rotfl:

I remember having a small solid perfume by Avon that my grandmother gave me when I was about 10 yrs old. I'm 53 so it's been a while since having one. It's beautiful but I'm going to skip on by at that price.

Ingenue

I hate the Tom Ford online shopping experience so much... but for that blush I may have to cave. Not even looking at a $60 lipstick that goes bad before the end of Summer. But the blush is calling me!

Winthrop44

For me personally it is a problem that the signature delivery is mandatory. If you're ordering 1 item, even at TF prices, that is overkill. We should be able to check a box to bypass the signature requirement. More universally problematic, they have a bad habit of shipping partial orders without indicating if the items left out are backordered or were just forgotten, and getting in touch with CS is next to impossible.

awickedshape

For me personally it is a problem that the signature delivery is mandatory. If you're ordering 1 item, even at TF prices, that is overkill. We should be able to check a box to bypass the signature requirement. More universally problematic, they have a bad habit of shipping partial orders without indicating if the items left out are backordered or were just forgotten, and getting in touch with CS is next to impossible.

Ah.
I don't think I can order from them at all.

Ingenue

What's wrong with their online shopping?

Oh they are SO raggedy. They take FOREVER to ship your products (the items hang out under 'picking' after they've been released on other websites with faster shipping), and signature for delivery is mandatory. I actually don't mind the signature part because Beautylish does the same thing, but you get stuff in 2 DAYS from Beautylish! Tom Ford's customer service is spotty (they will email you when they are good and ready... I've gotten responses a week later), and it's just unacceptable that they want to hold high demand products for damn near 3 weeks. I do not have good experiences with them.

Ingenue

THIS TOO! I had a panic attack with one order because I only got half an order (the rest arrived a few days later). And they would NOT respond to my emails. OMG.

awickedshape

Oh they are SO raggedy. They take FOREVER to ship your products (the items hang out under 'picking' after they've been released on other websites with faster shipping), and signature for delivery is mandatory. I actually don't mind the signature part because Beautylish does the same thing, but you get stuff in 2 DAYS from Beautylish! Tom Ford's customer service is spotty (they will email you when they are good and ready... I've gotten responses a week later), and it's just unacceptable that they want to hold high demand products for damn near 3 weeks. I do not have good experiences with them.

Yikes!

Shars

Any one know if Sephora will be carrying new TF collections? Would be nice!

Based on the press scroll on T's website... Sephora isn't listed. Just Nordies, NM, Tom Ford and Saks. She never lists the Canadian retailers but I'm guessing The Bay will have it too.

karlaedith

Any one know if Sephora will be carrying new TF collections? Would be nice!
I have no idea, but i hope they start carrying the whole perm and limited collections by the 20% off in november, i been wanting the cheek brush for so long but that price:/ and i also want the blush in savage and flush.. I could keep the VIB status for another year or even become rouge, not that i want to become rouge as i know they dont have that many benefits to make it worth it:(