Chanel Holiday 2012 - Eclats du Soir de Chanel

Icecaramellatte

http://bestthingsinbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/07/coming-attraction-chanel-eclats-du-soir.html

Thanks for posting. I was just thinking I need to use my Topkapi quad. I must have this quad. It looks like the blush is off my list. It looks too light for me which is okay because I still want the liquid liner, nail polish, Illusion d'ombre and 2 glosses. The lip color looks like the fall color to me.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Oh dear. My list just increased substantially.
Mine too. That quad really looks like something I'd wear a lot... Honestly, there's nothing in that promo photo I don't want. The blush and the vampy lipstick are sure bets. The liner sounds intriguing- like something that would go with the quad that I would wear a lot...

Bonitinha

If that quad has the same texture as Topkapi, I'm in
heart.gif

Miss QQ

She looks so beautiful in the promo pic!
Gorgeous, right! She makes me want to cut my fringe, but it certainly won't look that good on me.
Thanks for posting.  I was just thinking I need to use my Topkapi quad.  I must have this quad.  It looks like the blush is off my list.  It looks too light for me which is okay because I still want the liquid liner, nail polish, Illusion d'ombre and 2 glosses.  The lip color looks like the fall color to me.
The holiday quad also remind me that I need to use Topkapi. I hope the holdiay Quad has the texture and pigmentation of Topkapi. I want the liquid liner too.

Bonitinha

The holiday quad also remind me that I need to use Topkapi. I hope the holdiay Quad has the texture and pigmentation of Topkapi. I want the liquid liner too.
I feel like busting out my Topkapi again, too. I have used quite a bit of the silvery taupe shade -- I love it! Excited for this new quad.

QueenOfSnark

Crap, if that holiday quad has the same texture as Topkapi, looks like I'm buying it.
ohboy.gif
Everything else still remains a skip, so the wallet can breathe easy.

Shypo

OT: why are you debating about those two? I am trying to decide which ones to get and need some help choosing.

If I end up really liking the Armani ETK, then I will probably skip the new IdO.
I think I was trying to decide which one I would use more, and I think I've decided on 24. I love the richness of the color!

Winthrop44

I think I was trying to decide which one I would use more, and I think I've decided on 24. I love the richness of the color!
I like 24 alot more than 25 too. My #25 came today and I don't love it on me. On my lids it turns a muddy army green.

mac_aiken

I dropped by to see my favorite Chanel MA yesterday. She told me this has a ship date of 10/1 USA. I am super excited about the liner, the quad, the blush and the new RAV.

Neicy

I want everything . These are my colors. I love Topkapi! I want the loose powder. I am loving the blush, red liner. O boy. I want it all. LOL.
This and Guerlain!

Latest posts