Chanel Holiday 2012 - Eclats du Soir de Chanel

Anneri

MACina, how do you manage to get the holiday collection items? CPs? I'd love to get Malice, but don't know where and how to get them here.

Antigone

I am warm toned and fair, so I think it will be a crime for me to skip the loose powder :p so excited to see swatches online. *sigh*
Tin, what's the color of the loose powder? I'm cool-toned (I think incredibly so for some reason, as I can only wear bluish pink blushes) and can I pull this off?

Ladychris11

Tin, what's the color of the loose powder? I'm cool-toned (I think incredibly so for some reason, as I can only wear bluish pink blushes) and can I pull this off? 
i think it has a mixture or pink and gold but beige-based. :) that's just based on what I read though, I haven't seen any close up pic yet. but my bets are going for it being warm toned, so I'm not sure if it will suit you, depends on the undertone of your neck maybe? but even then it might look a bit off. that's if you are going to use it as a finishing powder though. if you are only going to use it for highlighting, then yes probably, as I can use both cool and warm highlighters against my warm tone. really hope Chanel would give press samples to bloggers so we could anticipate these things in advance!

xphoenix06

I can't wait to see all the products in person, I'm very interested in the blush, quad, and liner as of now. I wonder why Chanel doesn't have an exclusive highlighter for this year's holiday collection?

Antigone

really hope Chanel would give press samples to bloggers so we could anticipate these things in advance!
I probably should not get it then. Safer. I have never had a loose powder and on the few times I wear foundation, I set it with Lewis and Pearl. :D

But the Star Dust JC... <3 <3 <3 I hope it's not too light though! Otherwise, you should get it. :p

CartoonChic

Now that I know I like the RAV formula, the lipsticks are looking more like definite purchases with the nail polish. I still want to see the colors in person first to be sure.

Sugar & Spice

I can't wait to see all the products in person, I'm very interested in the blush, quad, and liner as of now. I wonder why Chanel doesn't have an exclusive highlighter for this year's holiday collection?
Yeah I was hoping for a highlighter too but then again I wouldn't want to pay $100 for it...

xphoenix06

^^ True, I wouldn't want to pay $100 or more for a highlighter either. I guess to me it's just weird/different to not see a signature/exclusive highlighter for a big holiday collection, but the quad does seem to be the stars of this year's collection, which means more $$ for more products! :)

CartoonChic

^^ True, I wouldn't want to pay $100 or more for a highlighter either. I guess to me it's just weird/different to not see a signature/exclusive highlighter for a big holiday collection, but the quad does seem to be the stars of this year's collection, which means more $$ for more products! :)
What lipstick are you wearing in your avatar? It's lovely.
eyelove.gif

xphoenix06

What lipstick are you wearing in your avatar? It's lovely.
eyelove.gif
Thank you, I have on Palpitante RA with Framboise lip liner underneath :) Wonderful color and great formula! I can wear this combo all day and once it dries a bit it won't smudge or budge on anything! I need more colors from RA line! :)
heart.gif

CartoonChic

Thank you, I have on Palpitante RA with Framboise lip liner underneath :) Wonderful color and great formula! I can wear this combo all day and once it dries a bit it won't smudge or budge on anything! I need more colors from RA line! :)
heart.gif
It's very pretty. I have four of the new RAs so far. I'm getting Déterminée next week at a Chanel event and was also trying to decide between Palpitante or Passion to go with it. I think you've just swayed me to get Palpitante.

MACina

Yes,I hope that I can get a CP....otherwise I will have to pay the horrible ebay prices
ssad.gif

It is really too bad that we don' t get the holiday collection here!

MACina, how do you manage to get the holiday collection items? CPs? I'd love to get Malice, but don't know where and how to get them here.

Sugar & Spice

My SA called to let me know there's a event Wed. gift with purchase. So I'll probably pick up Enjouee and I'm interesed in the dark blue ombre eyes too... So I'll just have to see what's at the counter...

katred

Specktra Bestie
Wow... That photo has done nothing to decrease my want list. Everything in it looks stunning... I was even willing to pass on the glossimers, but they look so pretty there...

CartoonChic

My SA called to let me know there's a event Wed. gift with purchase. So I'll probably pick up Enjouee and I'm interesed in the dark blue ombre eyes too... So I'll just have to see what's at the counter...
Please post what the gift turns out to be. I'm going to an event Saturday and would like to know what to expect. I've been trying to wait to make my next purchase until then.

Latest posts