Chanel Holiday 2012 - Eclats du Soir de Chanel

Dominique33

On the French website yes, maybe it's different in the US ? I don't shop on line in fact, except when necessary. I thought Chanel would sell both makeup and fragrances on the US website, it's huge compared to ours ! We don't have the Pantone palette, I saw it on the US website but I must say I didn't check for Chanel as you get all Chanel products before us ( very often at least. ) Yes the French website sells makeup, the Holiday collection is to be launched mid october so far I know. When I say " pre-order " it means that a makeup manager noted what I wanted and took it into account, I know some products will be sold out esp the lipstick and the nail polish.

Icecaramellatte

So glad to see swatches of these. I'm still not sure if the quad will work for me although I love the colors. The blush is definitely out. Too Light I think. But where is that red black eyeliner? I can't wait to see that one.

Carriee

Ok it's official, I NEED the quad and the lipstick and I'm skipping the MAC holiday collection this year!

Liz2012

I called my counter today, the SA told me to phone back in a couple of weeks to get the exact release date for this collection here in Belgium, as she doesn't yet know the date herself. But she told me they're definitely getting this collection (*yay*
cheerleader.gif
), probably in november. Btw is Germany really not getting this collection? That's just silly
icon_eek.gif
If i can help any of you German ladies out, just let me know.

ALivingDoll

I stumbled across temptalias review of the illusion d'ombre and please don't get me wrong, i do appreciate and take into account her opinion BUT how in the world did she rate this product an A?? just judging from her swatches it does not look anything as i thought it would. i will definitely need to see it in person when it releases just to see if its anything remotely close to what her swatches look like.

ALivingDoll

Forgot to post up the link

http://www.temptalia.com/chanel-apparence-illusion-dombre-eyeshadow-review-photos-swatches#more-35986

shontay07108

It says she gave it an A rating because, while it's sheer, it wears for 8 hours w/o smudging or fading and there's no fallout. I'm not a fan of sheer color, but a lot of people are. So, this is probably more for them.

ALivingDoll

she states that it is sheer however she also mentions it has a sparkle to it, not noticeable but obvious...which is why i mean her swatches are so disappointing because it just looks like a dry mess in the jar and when swatched doesnt look attractive at all IMO,

im a huge Chanel fan and really look forward to seeing this in person to put my doubts at ease about it.

shontay07108

I doubt it's dry. I have a few of those shadows and the texture is exceptional. Maybe it can be layered, maybe it can't.

CartoonChic

I just can't get enough of Malice and L'Impatiente.
th_drool.gif
I keep going back to stare dreamily at swatches. I'm so excited for this collection to launch.

VampyCouture

I'm seriously going to rock the s*** out of L'Impatiente! I really want Malice to look exactly like L'Impatiente so I can combine those colors for that extra "WOW" factor.
I have an image of me turning into a seductress when I wear these colors. LMAO. What is this collection doing to me?
heat.gif

In other words,

Karen's palette swatches: http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/...rmonie-du-soir-quadra-eye-shadow/#more-121977

Karen's L'Impatiente swatches: http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/...ew-chanel-rouge-allure-velvet-in-limpatiente/

Karen's Chanel Jouer Contrastes blush swatches: http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/...l-joues-contrastes-powder-blush-in-star-dust/

Karen's Mystery Glossimer Swatch: http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/...r-in-mystery-theres-only-one-way-to-find-out/

Anneri

I called my counter today, the SA told me to phone back in a couple of weeks to get the exact release date for this collection here in Belgium, as she doesn't yet know the date herself. But she told me they're definitely getting this collection (*yay*
cheerleader.gif
), probably in november. Btw is Germany really not getting this collection? That's just silly
icon_eek.gif
If i can help any of you German ladies out, just let me know.
It's so unfair that we don't get it! But thank you for your offer! The holiday collections of so many brands are just awesome this year.
I want the quad, the lipstick and n/p for sure!

Liz2012

It's so unfair that we don't get it! But thank you for your offer! The holiday collections of so many brands are just awesome this year. I want the quad, the lipstick and n/p for sure!
Np, if you need a CP when the collection gets here just let me know!
peace2.gif
And indeed, so stupid that you don't get the collection, i wonder why Chanel does that. Limited quantities ok, but skipping a whole country?!
blink.gif
I do know my store won't receive the Dior holiday collection, in fact that one will only be available in 20 stores all throughout Belgium. Glad i wasn't interested in that collection anyway :)

Dominique33

The Holiday lipstick is a very deep red one, I just love it ! Malice is really great too, another beautiful collection by Peter Philips who always creates subtle and classy looks.

elegant-one

I cannot wait to get that^ lipstick!!!! Saks just gave me a $50 freebie gift card so its going towards this collection.