Chanel Holiday 2012 - Eclats du Soir de Chanel

Liz2012

I cannot wait to get that^ lipstick!!!! Saks just gave me a $50 freebie gift card so its going towards this collection.
Very nice, lucky you!
th_DANCE.gif
What are you getting besides the l/s? :)

elegant-one

Very nice, lucky you!
th_DANCE.gif
What are you getting besides the l/s? :)
I was shocked about the gift card. It was such a random out of nowhere thing. I'm thankful.

Right now, everything
girlhaha.gif
I may pass on the gloss, we'll see.

What do you have your eyes on?

Liz2012

I was shocked about the gift card. It was such a random out of nowhere thing. I'm thankful.

Right now, everything
girlhaha.gif
I may pass on the gloss, we'll see.

What do you have your eyes on?
Ah everything, nice list!
girlhaha.gif
I'm gonna get L'Impatiente and Malice for sure, maybe Star Dust (haven't tried a Chanel blush yet, but this one looks soooo beautiful
love.gif
). The quad will probably be a pass for me because, like Gail said, i'm afraid it will also be too pink for me. So all in all my wishlist will still be manageable for me
sweatdrop.gif

elegant-one

Ah everything, nice list!
girlhaha.gif
I'm gonna get L'Impatiente and Malice for sure, maybe Star Dust (haven't tried a Chanel blush yet, but this one looks soooo beautiful
love.gif
). The quad will probably be a pass for me because, like Gail said, i'm afraid it will also be too pink for me. So all in all my wishlist will still be manageable for me
sweatdrop.gif
Thats a very nice wish list. Chanel blushes are wonderful imo. It is hard to tell though if Star Dust will have much color. I hope that it does.

Liz2012

Thats a very nice wish list. Chanel blushes are wonderful imo. It is hard to tell though if Star Dust will have much color. I hope that it does.
Really hope so too, if it doesn't i'll probably pass .. So *fingers crossed*, really loving the color as it is in the pan
smiles.gif

elegant-one

What a great surprise! I need a few surprises like that...
They were mystery gift cards with random amounts on them up to 10,000.00!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, you bet I wanted to get that one. I got a letter in the mail & then we had to go to the store & pick a gift card out of a bag. I made hubs pick it...but then he felt bad that it wasn't a higher amount. I thought it was fun. Boy was I hoping for the 10,000.00
sigh.gif

shontay07108

I want this collection so bad it hurts! I am all over that quad. It looks like a must have! I haven't been keeping up with this thread the way I should, but maybe you guys haven't seen Karen's post about the quad. Here it is: http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/product-reviews/pricey-but-pretty-darn-perfect-the-new-chanel-harmonie-du-soir-quadra-eye-shadow/

Bonitinha

Elegant -- score on the giftcard. You lucky girl!!

Shontay -- I am dying over the quad, too. I really need it.

I want the quad, blush, and a glossimer. Don't think I can pull off the deep lippie, but it looks gorgeous!

elegant-one

Elegant -- score on the giftcard. You lucky girl!!

Shontay -- I am dying over the quad, too. I really need it.

I want the quad, blush, and a glossimer. Don't think I can pull off the deep lippie, but it looks gorgeous!
Hi hun!
bouquet.gif
Actually, I was just thinking about you while I was running on the treadmill earlier. We haven't chatted in awhile.

Funny how the gift card won't even cover the quad
lol.gif

mac_aiken

Hi all! I've missed you. Life is complicated right now but I know it will get better. I have to believe that.

Anyway, this is the only collection that I am excited about between now and the end of the year. My wish list is the e/s quad, the blush, the red e/l, L'Impatience (sp?) and Malice. My favorite Chanel MUA has been on vacation but will be back tomorrow. I know that the US ship date for this is 10/1 but I am dying to know when Nordies will have it so I can go and play with the testers. LOL

CartoonChic

Hi all! I've missed you. Life is complicated right now but I know it will get better. I have to believe that.

Anyway, this is the only collection that I am excited about between now and the end of the year. My wish list is the e/s quad, the blush, the red e/l, L'Impatience (sp?) and Malice. My favorite Chanel MUA has been on vacation but will be back tomorrow. I know that the US ship date for this is 10/1 but I am dying to know when Nordies will have it so I can go and play with the testers. LOL
I hope things get better for you soon!

Wait, the ship date is 10/1? I thought it was 11/1. My Chanel MUA at Nordies said they would have it in around the 30th, so I thought she meant Oct. 30th. I admit I was distracted. I was swatching Chanel polish while she was talking and was only half paying attention. *gasp* If it comes out next week... Help! I need a gif to show how excited I'll be.

Bonitinha

girlhaha.gif

Hi hun!
bouquet.gif
Actually, I was just thinking about you while I was running on the treadmill earlier. We haven't chatted in awhile.

Funny how the gift card won't even cover the quad
lol.gif
Life has been ca-razy lately! But isn't it that way for all of us most of the time?
How are you?? Any new home decor projects?
We move in the 15th of October, hallelujah (I am going nuts being in limbo for 5 months).
Yes, so funny that the $50 doesn't cover the quad. What is makeup coming to? But we are still buying into it
girlhaha.gif

Miss QQ

Hi Michelle! Hope all goes smoothly for the big move!

Love the quad, but I hope it doesn't give me the pink eye look. The colours don't look too pink the in pan so here's hoping.

Bonitinha

Thanks MissQQ!
I love the looks of the quad, too. Hopefully it works! Loving the taupe and cranberry shades
heart.gif

VampyCouture

I'm seriously going to rock the s*** out of L'Impatiente! I really want Malice to look exactly like L'Impatiente so I can combine those colors for that extra "WOW" factor.
I have an image of me turning into a seductress when I wear these colors. LMAO. What is this collection doing to me?
heat.gif

In other words,

Karen's palette swatches: http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/...rmonie-du-soir-quadra-eye-shadow/#more-121977

Karen's L'Impatiente swatches: http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/...ew-chanel-rouge-allure-velvet-in-limpatiente/

Karen's Chanel Jouer Contrastes blush swatches: http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/...l-joues-contrastes-powder-blush-in-star-dust/

Karen's Mystery Glossimer Swatch: http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/...r-in-mystery-theres-only-one-way-to-find-out/
The last of Karen's reviews. This one is the Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Eyeshadow: http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/...parence-satisfies-demanding-inner-lazy-girls/

mac_aiken

I hope things get better for you soon!
Wait, the ship date is 10/1? I thought it was 11/1. My Chanel MUA at Nordies said they would have it in around the 30th, so I thought she meant Oct. 30th. I admit I was distracted. I was swatching Chanel polish while she was talking and was only half paying attention. *gasp* If it comes out next week... Help! I need a gif to show how excited I'll be.
I think I may be right on this but don't hold it against me if I am not. Chanel is usually one of the first collections out for any season including holiday and especially with Nordstrom. I see alot of holiday already at Nordstrom so I am hopeful. My favorite Chanel MUA went to school/update yesterday. She said the eyeshadow quad is "divine". I don't take that lightly. Like many of us she has so much she is a bit jaded and doesn't get excited easily but she loves this one. Wish I worked with her. Chanel gave them handbags yesterday.

gracie90

I think I may be right on this but don't hold it against me if I am not. Chanel is usually one of the first collections out for any season including holiday and especially with Nordstrom. I see alot of holiday already at Nordstrom so I am hopeful. My favorite Chanel MUA went to school/update yesterday. She said the eyeshadow quad is "divine". I don't take that lightly. Like many of us she has so much she is a bit jaded and doesn't get excited easily but she loves this one. Wish I worked with her. Chanel gave them handbags yesterday.
th_drool.gif

Sugar & Spice

My SA is going to give me the handbag next week when I purchase some goodies.