MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj 2013

Shantastic

Hmmm This sounds promising. Much better than the Prink Friday, which was too light/pale imo. The question is will it be more like Pink Popcorn or Lavender Whip?

OctoberViolet

iagree.gif

I'm hoping it will be more like Lavender Whip.

emzy

Man oh man! I love lavenders and lilacs. About a month ago I found this really pretty lavender lipstick in a beauty supply store. Very cheap but very pretty.  It's Nicka K's Lavender Tint. I wonder if Nicki's VG2 will look anything like this. I seem to can't get enough of shades like this. I definitely want to check out Nicki VG2. https://cosmeticcandiesfyi.wordpress.com/tag/makeup/#jp-carousel-1788
I have that Nicka K too! It's awesome and very similar to my Playtime from the Quite cute collection. Nicka K actually has some nice lipsticks

emzy

Man oh man! I love lavenders and lilacs. About a month ago I found this really pretty lavender lipstick in a beauty supply store. Very cheap but very pretty.

It's Nicka K's Lavender Tint. I wonder if Nicki's VG2 will look anything like this. I seem to can't get enough of shades like this. I definitely want to check out Nicki VG2.

https://cosmeticcandiesfyi.wordpress.com/tag/makeup/#jp-carousel-1788
I have that one too! It is somewhat similar to my Playtime from the Quite Cute collection...Nicka K actually has some nice lipsticks!

badassSENORiTA

feel like I'm the only one on here that likes her lol, I met her in person she's actually very sweet
I wonder if the lipstick will look anything like this but more purple?

kind of looks like saint germain or pink friday

MRV

[h=3]Can't remeber if this has been said before, but accorind to chicprofile, we are getting both of the Nicki sets:[/h] [h=3][/h] [h=3]MAC Spring 2013 Viva Glam II Collection[/h] Lipstick – $15.00

• Viva Glam Nicki 1 – Bright yellow pink (Satin) (Repromote)
  • Viva Glam Nicki 2 – Pastel lavender pink (Amplified Creme) (New)
Lipglass – $15.00

• Viva Glam Nicki 1 – Hot pink (Repromote)
  • Viva Glam Nicki 2 – Pastel lavender pink (New)

http://www.chicprofile.com/2012/11/mac-spring-2013-viva-glam-ii-collection-preliminary-info.html

tats

feel like I'm the only one on here that likes her lol, I met her in person she's actually very sweet

I hope it's more lavender than saint germain..))

mrsdee

No worries girl, I got love for Nicki. hehe. I like some of her songs, super catchy yanno, but would fall short of calling myself a "fan".
I guess I just like how she is so daring with her makeup and clothes, she's just so fearless.
Saint Germain is soooo hard for me to pull off, (NC40 for reference) when I wear it I feel like people just stare at my mouth when I talk. LMAO
It's just THAT bright.

Naughtyp

I dont really care for her AT ALL but i got her lipstcik and gloss so im curious to see what her second shade will look like...hope its not like st germain because i cant wear that color!!

OctoberViolet

St. Germain looked like Pepto on my lips. I usually can carry off any color lippie, but not that one. I actually threw it out. I didn't know about the B2M otherwise I would have held onto it until I returned my other lippies. This was about two years ago I believe.

Latest posts