MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj 2013

GlamQueen21

feel like I'm the only one on here that likes her lol, I met her in person she's actually very sweet
I wonder if the lipstick will look anything like this but more purple?

kind of looks like saint germain or pink friday
You are not the only one. I like Nicki Minaj too and love her songs! I cannot wait for the lipstick and lipglass to be out!

kimibos

386_P_1339555839331.jpg

i want number 16
girlhaha.gif

mrsdee

mrsdee have you tried the too face glitter base? i dont have it but some people here like it.
no but I'm seriously on the hunt for a great base for my glitter so if the lit one doesn't work out I'm going to try the too face one. thank you
th_thstars.gif

mrsdee

Her lips do look like she just dried Pepto Bismol on them, but I want to know what lashes she is wearing, cuz I am loving those.

gosh they are bright. LOOOOL
But really she always wears such awesome lashes. I want those too. or something similar.

kimibos

What in high heavens is this lipstick??? This #16?! I this coming out or are these older lipsticks that I somehow missed? I need #16 in my life and soon. Tx Kimibos!!!!!!
love.gif
ohh sorry darling, these are fake, it was meant as a joke, people making fakes know more about purple than mac.

OctoberViolet

No problem Kimibos. I just saw purple and got very excited. I should have realized it was a fake. I agree with Mac-Guy if MAC ever did do a Viva Glam in a blue violet purple like that it would sell out and Pinkdollface, I'm with you. If it were a true lipstick to be released I may have gotten two of them. We can dream that MAC will come out with actual blue violet lipsticks in the future can't we?

Latest posts