MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj 2013

Pinkdollface

now that looks definitely lavender to me. Well, I am torn. Really don't feel Nicki as the spokesperson, but it is for a good cause and I do love the color. It looks similar to Fashion Mews, one of my favorites. Any mews on teh finish???
It's an amplifide creme. I'm so glad it's really lavender this time. I don't like Nicki, but I will get it for the colour and the good cause.

ChosenOne

Oh man, I was stalking Twitter this morning waiting for the promo image to pop up and now that I've seen it, I don't know if I'm a fan of the color. But I love the Amplified Creme formula, so now I'm torn.

OctoberViolet

YES!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Naynadine! This reminds me of lavender whip. I truly hope it's this shade of lavender on my lips. I may have to p/u two of these bad boys.
dance.gif

Pinkdollface

YES!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Naynadine! This reminds me of lavender whip. I truly hope it's this shade of lavender on my lips. I may have to p/u two of these bad boys.
dance.gif
I was also thinking it looked like Lavender Whip. I love that colour and have a BU. I think I'll need a BU of this one too.
Today I'm wearing the first VG Nicki with a neutral eye and fell in love with it again. I might need a BU of that one as well.

MACina

iagree.gif
....me too!
I was also thinking it looked like Lavender Whip. I love that colour and have a BU. I think I'll need a BU of this one too.
Today I'm wearing the first VG Nicki with a neutral eye and fell in love with it again. I might need a BU of that one as well.

kimibos

yahoo.gif
i love it!!! i hope its like lavander whip. which i dont have or fashion meows. i got blooming lovely and i luv it. it looks good on me so please lipstick be like one of those 3.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I always wanted a lavender lippie, I don't have Lavender Whip, so I'm sure I'll buy this one. Although I'm afraid this is one of those shades that makes your teeth look yellowish.

kimibos

I always wanted a lavender lippie, I don't have Lavender Whip, so I'm sure I'll buy this one. Although I'm afraid this is one of those shades that makes your teeth look yellowish.
lets hope not. what's the texture?? i dont want a pasty lavander mess also. is it a lustre?
001_unsure.gif